Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
===========================================================
Entropia Universe
Dynamic Event System
The first stage of a powerful new Planet Partner event management suite has been implemented, and will be tested on Planet Calypso. This new system integrates event objectives and avatar participation with the existing mission tracker interface, and provides new tools for Planet Partners to create and manage more dynamic and engaging official events. Once the system is extended and refined, it will be made available to all Planet Partners.

Changes
  • The Colonist Standard Issue clothing items have received a visual update.
  • The models for fruits have been updated.
  • Client latency information is now available below the radar user interface (hover mouse to view latency tooltip).

Fixes
  • Corrected an issue that caused client crashes when picking up fruit in some situations.
  • Client stability fixes implemented for several common crash cases.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Source: http://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2016/03/15/8312/index.xml

Calypso
2016-03-15
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Settlement Update
  • Argonaut Island
    • A new outpost with missions can be found on Argonaut Island to the north of Camp Icarus.
    • Instance with daily mission, unlocked by doing storyline missions.
  • Imperial Guardians now offer additional upgrades, talk to Liaison Atwell in Fort Ithaca
    • Adjusted Jaguar Armor Set
    • Adjusted Maddox IV (SIB)
    • Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military (SIB)
  • Increased the number of Puny creatures at Icarus.
  • The CDF has relocated Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora to more easily defensible positions. In addition, the defenses at these forts have been strengthened.
  • Orthos Oil Field
    • Robots have taken over this area, interrupting Crude Oil production.

Changes
  • Vigilante SGA and Jaguar SGA armor parts are counted toward Adjusted Vigilante and Adjusted Jaguar armor set bonus requirements.
  • Renamed the Bristlehog Puny to Bristlehog Pup.
  • The Puny Iron mission chain now displays the mission rewards.
  • Removed holiday decorations.
  • Enlarged the prohibition area around Camp Icarus for Creature Control Capsules.
  • Halved the required Construction Attempts for the Daily Generic Leather Texture mission, adjusted reward accordingly.
  • Get the Crystals (Daily) mission
    • The crystal has been made more visible.
    • Dialogue and objective have been polished.
  • MIscellaneous environment updates.
  • The newcomer Beacon instance entry has been moved from Jennifer’s island to a small island West of Port Atlantis. Use the appropriate beacon to learn of its exact position.

Fixes
  • Mulmun Degenerate and Ascended have been added to the Mulmun Iron Challenge mission chain.
  • Maffoid Overseer, Overseer Elite and Clan Warlord Elite have been added to the Maffoid Iron Challenge mission chain.
  • Fixed an issue causing Daily Hunting missions not to be issued in some cases.
  • Fixed an issue with the Rextelum hunting missions causing NPC “Private Brian” to become unresponsive during a mission. These missions also have had their text and objectives polished.
  • Fixed an issue causing avatars to become stuck in the crashed spaceship in Thule.
  • Fixed an issue causing missing names for several outposts.
  • Fixed a rare issue preventing entry to the cave for the Iron Will mission.
  • Gave Elsa Herrera NPC a set appearance.

Known Issues
  • The Belkar Mining Challenge mission uses text from Planet Toulan, this issue does not affect the actual mission objectives or reward, only the mission dialogue.

Originally Posted Here

Source: http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/03/15/4414/index.xml

Arkadia
The following are changes that come with Planet Arkadia Update 2016.1. This information is provided, to the extent that the IFN and ACA are at liberty to discuss at this time. Log in today and check things out for yourself, to discover how the changes affect you!

***​

• The Arkadian Start Room where new Arkadians first arrive has seen some improvements.
  • The items which trigger a rare message have been drastically reduced.

IFN mission chain
  • The IFN have finally received the shipment of their long awaited Dropships. Lieutenants or higher ranked officers are advised to go see Drill Sergeant Edmund Kinzel at Valiant Firebase to receive your Dropship, make sure you bring your Dropship Certificate to show him.

xT8cGMS.jpg

General fixes
  • Smuggler Beret and Shades inventory icons are now displaying correct.
  • Christmas Swirl Hat (M) is now tradable through in game auction.
  • The IFN have increased the security around their warehouses at Celeste Harbour Military HQ.
  • Miner Pet Pedestals texture have been improved.
  • Most apartments have the space under the stairs accessible again, the ones that are still not fixed will be patched shortly.
  • IFN soldiers hit boxes have been improved

Known issues
  • Miner Pet animation still freezes sometimes.

Source: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2016-1-release-notes-15th-march-2016.13346/

Rocktropia
NO VU NOTES AT THE TIME, WILL UPDATE WHEN POSTED
Source:

Cyrene
New Additions

• Dynamic Upgrades
  • -- Panton Jungle - Paneleon Kill Point Mission
  • -- Paneleon Hunter Jake Hammer is looking for colonists to farm up Paneleon bladders.
  • -- In Hammer We Trust - A Chain Mission Series from Ranks 1 to 6.
  • -- Rewards: Various Skill Increases and/or Attribute Tokens

• Ice Plateau
  • -- The Zyn'Nix have come out of hiding now that the players have cleared enough of the Crystal Ice Golems. In honor of this players have earned the right to train like the Zyn'Nix.
  • -- Zyn'Nix Tempo - 5 Separate Daily Missions with a time limit.
  • -- New creature spawns have been added to the Ice Plateau to accommodate these missions.
  • -- Rewards: Various Skill Increases

• Hide and Seek Discovery Achievement
  • -- A new zone achievement has been added to one of zones for players to find.

Changes

• Fixed numerous grammatical and typographical errors in missions and NPCs.
  • Day and Night Cycle as well as brightness/darkness levels have been adjusted to give players more visibility at all times of day on Cyrene.
  • Adjusted some missions at A.R.C. Staging for mission return markers.
  • Slight loot drop frequencies have been adjusted for many creatures.
  • Paneleon Pet now has a proper fiery horn just like the creature.
  • Changed how players are awarded the "WolperTinger" Achievement, it's now handled by a new NPC at the Turrelion Docks: Mazeweaver Gisuty Denture.
  • Adjusted some creature spawn areas to incorporate new Missions and Dynamic Upgrades.

Known Issues

• Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
  • The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
  • The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
  • All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
  • Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into

*please allow time for all new missions and items to be turned on by MindArk.*

Source: http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-vu-notes-march-15th-2016.7267/

Toulan
Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.9
March 15 2016

attachment.php

New Content:

• Updated The Beginner Experience Quest Chain
  • --Added new chain of missions starting from NPC Senan at Al-Nahar City [134486, 96467]

New Quwa Mining Challenges
  • Added new NPC Quwa Mining Challenge Missions at Al-Nahar City [134529, 96445]

New Lines of Lootable Weapons AMPs
  • Chahen BLP AMP
  • Muzwed Energy AMP
  • Mestawy Melee AMP

New Graduation Rewards
  • Armor Rifi Graduate UNL

New Garment :
  • Nahar Outfit (Quest, part of Beginner Experience Chain)

Fixes :
  • Updated Music Broadcaster playlists
  • Optimized Quests texts
  • Various terrain optimization
  • Vegetation fixes

attachment.php
Source: http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1400-Planet-Toulan-Release-Notes-14-9

Monria
I am pleased to announce Monria's first version update in over 2 years. We are resetting the clock so you can consider this version zero or VU "o_O"

Additions

Stable
stables_monria-png.3170

As announced previously we now have our own stable in the West Crater so we can all level up our own pet :eleni:​

Does a smiley count as an update?

A stable was a priority early on due to feedback from our resident 'lunartics.' The stable will be placed on the auction in an upcoming patch along with the introduction of Sweetstuff so that we can make our own nutrio bars. We are working on plans for a pet in the future but it will not be available in this VU, although Calypso Pets can be spawned on Monria, so grab your own Leprechaun for the St Patrick's Day Event on Saturday.

The stable is placed in the West Crater because I want as many reasons to go to different parts of our Moon as possible. It is positioned as close as I could get it to the TP without it actually being a TP.

Monria Prize Tickets
ticket-png.3167

• "Monria Prize Tickets" can now be looted through hunting! These tickets can be exchanged for prizes on display in my shop in the main hub and here. They are numbered from 1 to 20 and you have 6 months from the time you loot them to claim your prize. This is on the off chance that some of you prefer tickets to shiny things! The 'Great Ones' decide when the tickets appear but they can be considered quite rare, so stop reading and start hunting to get your discovery!
  • The Monria Tickets are a first step in giving us the tools to run our crazy events and it will also enable me to vary the loot in the future. I also want more people to visit my shop so that I can sell those Refrigerators that @Dark Moon Enigma keeps forcing me to move. It might be small items in the future but I feel its important to personalize the rewards for hunting and with all @Kendra's shopping I have a lot of junk to get rid of. So please stop stocking your shops because it will just end up being returned in loot!

Changes and Tweaks

• The Zoldenite mission chain (DSEC : Zoldenite I-VI) now rewards surveying skills instead of prospecting. I felt this was more balanced and made sense, I know we're a little different but that's just @Crazyshadow.
  • There are other changes that may or may not be very obvious and there are some things for which I am sworn to secrecy on pain of death but I did some of those things too...

Bug Fixes

I now have in my possession the deeds for:
  • Cthylla Towers Shop 1 | Display Area
  • Cthylla Towers Shop 2 | Display Area

• One comes with the shop on the auction and the other will stop @Pusherman nagging me. All Display areas should be in the possession of Avatars now. If anyone has any further issues with the display areas please let me know. It is likely in the future that these deeds will be merged as having them separate is a little nutty. In the meantime if anyone is buying a shop in the towers on Monria be sure to get two deeds (one for the display area and one for the shop).

Other bugs:

• The other reported bugs such as the tower shops not showing who bought an item, TP to home not working, some of the display areas in the hub not working and other quirky bugs will not be fixed in this VU. Rather than attempt to patch these things I have decided that it is best that parts of Monria are rebuilt. This will take longer but will be better for us in the long term and is nothing too exciting, just some housekeeping.
  • The repeatable shub chain mission has not been fixed yet but I haven't forgotten you @Angel Of Shadows, it's just that you were too slow to kill them and I was too late to get it fixed in time. I am continuing to chase this and other bugs. So please if you spot anything out of the ordinary, add it to the bug list here, just bear in mind that not all things strange on Monria are bugs, some of them are just us expressing ourselves....

Known Issues

• With the introduction of the new jumpsuits it seems our Monrian born are about to experience a fashion faux pas as I have had reports that the Monria top may not play nice with the new outfit. Be warned that if you remove the outfit you may look like @sluggo in a tee shirt. Your fashion is important to me so rest assured I will be doing all I can in the future to ensure that Monrian's are always dressed to party.

Thanks for your support

Ant
Source: http://monria.com/forum/threads/monria-version-zero.2507/#post-11561

Thank you so much for doing this!

Very very useful :wtg:

+ rep

cyrene finally gives me my wolpertinger achievment npc. still it should be fully named after me to make up the missing new item hof not just half named
screw you cyrene. seriously i worked hard as fuck to get that first pet then you change the system after and let some other fuckee get the hof? fuck you cyrene.

Thank you for gathering them all! :)

Yes thank you very much for this nice way to see all VU's easily :)

Back