Constant crashes after patch

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
Anyone else having constant crashes every few minutes since latest patch?

I have updated all drivers,etc. I have done a fresh install and still having this issue.

Any help is appreciated

I played everyday since last update and i have not crashed a single time.

Is there something you have changed since last update or playing somewhere you havent before VU?

hard to tell...you could try to set your internet connection speed in loader to 56 kb ( yes srsly !!) ..

2) disable antivirus for some minutes and other safety progs maybe and launch eu again...also check your windows event log for entries there

3) in my case also the latest video driver made probs....i had to go back 3 versions to have eu running smoothly...

gl,
Eddie

Not a single crash since the patch for me.
I remember once i was getting frequent crashes on a planet (toulan maybe ) had to reset graphics setting from client loader to fix that you can try doing that.

It appears to be intermittwn internet, not sure whats causing it. Im in a temporary accommodation while the new home is being finished. Any suggestions?

It appears to be intermittwn internet, not sure whats causing it. Im in a temporary accommodation while the new home is being finished. Any suggestions?

What kind of internet service are you using (DSL, cable, fiber, satellite)?
What router are you using?
Does the router reboot or is it just the internet access that is lost?

Trying to see if your problem comes from the internet service itself or faulty hardware. I ask mostly because the cheapo chinese modem-routers that ISP use are all pieces of trash, and most of the time micro-cuts can be fixed by purchasing your own router and leaving the one the ISP gave you as gateway (this is called a bridge configuration).

Give us more info, maybe we can help.

Back