Cornundacauda/Prancer mission

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Between some mining/crafting I try to finish off some hunting missions but for this 1 I wanted to skill ME a bit

I know ME isn't that cheap to hunt with, but I wanted to give it a try, also cause they drop things that have a very nice MU
Basic cloth extractor/Basic mineral extractor 170% - Diluted mineral extractor 750% - Focus lense component 270% - Prancer skin/FEN gold/Paint can blue 150% - Basic skin color set 220% are the better MU loots

I found a place where I can get cornundacauda + prancer at the same time, all young to alpha

Place to be
W of Fort Zeus 82768/96132

What I'm using ...

Attack
Corrosive attack chip II (UL) + Neopsion Kinetic Amplifier I (UL)
Tier 1 : not using damage enhancers
Combustive Attack chip II (UL) for tagging if needed (range 71,50 m)
Tier 1 : not using damage enhancers

Defense
Hoplite + Armor defense enhancers :p
Tier 1 : Helmet - Armbands - Breastplate

Healing
Regeneration chip VI (UL)

Results so far
Ammo spend : 760,54 Ped
Attack/healing decay : 163,08 Ped
Defense decay : 12,44 Ped
Loot (TT value) : 918,97 Ped

Totall costs : 936,06
Totall TT return : 918,98

Average TT loot without costs : 120,83%
Average TT loot costs substracted : 98,17%

My skills
Pyro Kinetic Dmg lvl 33
Pyro Kinetic Hit lvl 28
Evader lvl 26
Biotropic lvl 19

I'll post regular updates

GL hunting all

Last edited:
TY :) I'll keep that in mind

"Average TT loot without costs : 120,83%" <- Whats the point in tracking this?

Would be interesting to see how much of the MU-specified items drop though incase you feel like expand your log.

Good luck!

"Average TT loot without costs : 120,83%" <- Whats the point in tracking this?

For me its a good comparison ammo/loot.

Would be interesting to see how much of the MU-specified items drop though incase you feel like expand your log.

Every 100 ped ammo is about 60% shrapnel, rest is loot that can be sold, and yes there are eye/thyroid oils and also animial hides in it.

I'll track it down and expand this log, it will make it more interesting I think, so thank you for the tip.

Just to give you a first impression I started a new log

Results so far
Ammo spend : 97,74 Ped
Attack decay : 20,75 Ped
Defense decay : 1,52 Ped
Loot (TT value) : 128,86 Ped
Totall costs : 120,01 Ped
Sales with MU : 133,6673Ped

Average TT loot without costs : 131,84%
Average TT loot costs substracted : 107,37%
Average Return (after sales) with % : 111,38%

What was in the loot
Animal hides 5,21%
Thyroid oil 26,29%
Eye oil : 5,73%
Diluted sweat : 0,17%
Blue paint 0,15%
Basic skin color 0%
Cornundacauda skin 2,76%
Prancer skin 0,61%
Focus lense component 1,02%
Shrapnel 86,97% (global of 33 ped)
Basic mineral extractor 0,07%
Diluted mineral extractor 0,18%
Basic cloth extractor 0,02%
Basic wood extractor 0,08%
Socket I component 1,02%
Socket II component 1,53%

My skills
Pyro Kinetic Dmg lvl 33 went to lvl 34
Pyro Kinetic Hit lvl 28
Evader lvl 26
Biotropic lvl 19

Last edited:
Looking forward to hear more about how your mind force hunting goes Leeloo.

The synergy from using mind force is probably a good choice for someone who also likes mining and crafting. Or are you already so clever, that your not gaining any intelligence from the hunting ?

It seem like you are off to a good start though, so I'm wondering if you have been able to sell all your loot so far, or are just using the estimated prices and will correct if you sell above / below expectations ?

Thank you Bomo, but your powerfist hunting inspired me do to the same with ME hunting :)

So far I kept all of the loot till I get bigger stacks, only the focus lense componenets where sold in stacks of 100 so far for the % I wanted (even a bit higher)

If I do get intel skills its very rare and 0,0009 but you cannot have to much of that I think :p

I made more hunts there before (in the same way) and mostly it came out positive, but I do see some changes now after a few patches so I wonder ..... Before I really could tell after 20-30 kills that it was going to be a good run or not but now ..... I'll just have to wait and see.

Both for cornundacauda and prancer I'm in the final stage so I'll finish those first, then try to find a nice setup for another mob, probably bery I think. But I really do not hunt that much, I prefer mining/crafting a lot more, so this will go very slow ^^

But in the meantime I'll keep following your powerfist hunting also and wish you lots of good luck with it :)

Back