Cosmic Horror

Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa

Last edited:
Its a fun mob.

While it normally gives Captain skills as part of defence, it will give you dodge if you are outside a vehicle. For example, in the brief seconds your vehicle has blown up and you die from suffocation in space.

Figuring out the exact damage type will take some work, the same with hp of maturities until we get scanning attachments for vehicles or you can equip and use one after ejecting. Animation and loots indicates a (partially) cold based mob, but this is unreliable.

Edit: Oh wait, you did manage to scan these?

I rarely see hof messages on them - do these things have any loot or it takes weeks/months of filling the lootpool before some lucky guy grab the jackpot (as it is with the Things, for one)?

I rarely see hof messages on them - do these things have any loot or it takes weeks/months of filling the lootpool before some lucky guy grab the jackpot (as it is with the Things, for one)?

1007 Ped one today.

Any locations list on these mobs?

Any locations list on these mobs?
Calypso Training Grounds
Gordon's Belt
Welmik Expanse
Rackham's Nest

... did i miss any?

Calypso Training Grounds
Gordon's Belt
Welmik Expanse
Rackham's Nest

... did i miss any?

CP hunting grounds. Next Island training grounds.

CP hunting grounds. Next Island training grounds.
Ah, the F.O.M.A Hunting Grounds? (Or does CP have one too?)
Didn't know about the NI one, cheers.

Ah, the F.O.M.A Hunting Grounds? (Or does CP have one too?)
Didn't know about the NI one, cheers.

FOMA has a hunting ground? :D CP certainly has one. We really ought to update entropedia's space map.

There is a hunting area called something ending in graveyard next to one of the space stations 1 hop away from next island station, can't remember the exact location. I think all space stations have a hunting area, just some of these are located far off the 0 plane, so you don't easily bump into these but have to actually search.

I posted this in another thread about locations in space.....

Space Grounds (What a concept)

In addition to Barton's Corridor (near Nyx SS), mention above, are:

Rackham's Nest (Near Howling Mine)
Sayah Space (Near Hephaestus SS)
Wilmik Expanse (Near Athena SS)
Graveyard Fields (Near Erebos SS)
Gordon's Belt (Near Zeus SS)
Eschenbach's Gate (Near Hermes SS)

Also the Calypso, Arkadia, Next Island, and Rocktropia Training Grounds, the FOMA Hunting Zone, and the Crystal Palace Hunting Grounds.

All are home to Cosmic Horror's of varying maturities.

:beerchug:

Miles

Last time I was at Barton's corridor - no mob's - but with new space mobs on the way, I expect things will change.

Miles

Last edited:
Also my map has New Berand - "south" of Athena Space Station.

Also my map has New Berand - "south" of Athena Space Station.

Good to know. I wonder if there are any more out there. I figured there was one per SS so I would stop looking after I found it.

Miles

Last edited:
FOMA has a hunting ground? :D CP certainly has one. We really ought to update entropedia's space map.

There is a hunting area called something ending in graveyard next to one of the space stations 1 hop away from next island station, can't remember the exact location. I think all space stations have a hunting area, just some of these are located far off the 0 plane, so you don't easily bump into these but have to actually search.
Atleast i have "F.O.M.A hunting grounds" on my map, and none refering to CP :p

How you manged to scann one?
Allredy answered... ;)

I think the do cold dmg... Hence you loot cyro attack chips..

Back