Cost to tier upgrade?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Anyone have idea how much will it cost to upgrade MF chips from 0 t0 lvl 8 with the new tiering system?

Without telling which one exactly, no.
Check wiki, many stuff have some tier upgrade cost added, if not for the exact MF chip you have, maybe a similar dps, effi, lvl version have at least 1 tier added, than you can guess at least.

For example: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1626
Corro 8 have the T1-2-3 upgrade uploaded, click on the 1-2-3 and see what exactly needed for upgrade.

looks like it is cheaper than 2000 ped to upgrade 8 levels

TT cost of tier upgrade is equal to the tier multiplied by tier 1 TT cost, so tier 6 would be 6 times TT cost of Tier 1, if you know cost of any of the tiers you can calculate the cost of all of them

looks like it is cheaper than 2000 ped to upgrade 8 levels
My chip costs ~2565 TT to tier from 0-8 (kinetic 10).
probably 2k peds and one year of grinding :D
Not so sure one year of grinding is enough for most people :) At least not with a slower chip. from 5.0 - 5.79 I have cycled 251k, with 154 TIR. (For reference, T3-3.99 was 42.7k cycle. With a 95,22% TT return (lowish efficiency on chips) that´s 2135 ped TT loss from ticking the the chip 3-3.99 (and probably somewhere around 16k TT loss from T5-T5.99 if nothing out of the ordinary happens.

I have lost a bit of data in the process (due to hardware failures) but with the data I have, and if trends stay the same i would say that tiering a chip of ~60 efficiency with decently high TIR, from 0-8 would cost you around 2500 ped in TT Tier upgrade materials. It would cost you about the same in MU for said materials (given that you don´t "window shop" for it) and probably somewhere around 50k in TT loss from ticking.

TT cost of tier upgrade is equal to the tier multiplied by tier 1 TT cost, so tier 6 would be 6 times TT cost of Tier 1, if you know cost of any of the tiers you can calculate the cost of all of them

Good to know that, however, tt cost is irrelevant since tt comes back in shrapnel. Only real cost is MU on required components.

Good to know that, however, tt cost is irrelevant since tt comes back in shrapnel. Only real cost is MU on required components.
All weapons use the same materials for the same tiers so you can check how much MU each tier is too

At a rough estimate:

Cost to tier:
T1
T2 = 2 x T1
T3 = 3 x T1
T4 = 4 x T1
etc...

Total cost to tier to T 10 = 55 x T1 plus makup.
In the end overall Markup rounds up to approximately 200% (3/2022) of TT costs to tier.

Results may vary.

Back