Council of Ruin | Looking for members

Lucid

Old
Society
Freelancer
Radin Lucid Kerrick
The society Council of Ruin was started a week or so ago, and we have a number of members so far, though half of them (including me) have standing professions.

Right now we are looking for members who have some experience in the game. Our society is based around mutual benefits for everyone inside the Society. This means doing things like selling at good prices to Society members before selling outside; group hunting, mining, or sweating parties; possible even a hunting/mining party in tough to reach places; or possibly even donating an old jester and a few cells to help the higher ranking noobs in the clan.

The ranking system is set a an Order, with the Master and First Circle being the 'council' of the society. The council is currently stationed at Cape Corinth, so to be eligible for a seat here you will need the teleporter.

We would appreciate any applicants, regardless of skill. If you wish to join, place an application in-game reffering to this post and you will be accepted as soon as possible. If additional information is required, please feel free to PM me or reply to this post, as I will be watching it.

Still accepting members. Just FYI

*BUMP* Still accepting

Back