Covert Sexism.

Colbey Kal

Dominant
Society
NBK Otium
Colbey Colbey Kal
The advent of VU 10 is here; with all the improvements updating the hardware/software to modern standards. Why is MindArk still operating in a sexist state of mind? Why can I not wear any piece of clothing I make? Why can I not wear any armor I loot? Why do women get to buy armor cheaper than I ?!?!

I propose MindArk does away with classifying armor as (M) or (F). There is no functional basis for it. Some men have smaller 'hands', than others. Yet each 'glove' seems to be made out of latex where one size fits all - as long as your are male. Why couldn't a small male trade gloves with a large woman? The current economics of supply & demand may encourage some players to choose their avatar's sex partially based on what armor they could buy the cheapest.

In addition, why does MindArk, who opposes sexist based societies and and teams, (Good for MA!) decide what clothing is inappropriate for a male (or female) to wear? If I have a desire to wear a skirt who's business is it but my own? If it offends you ignore me - do not limit me.

- Colbey

Back