CP Hunter of the Year?

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley
Just a thought, since it seems you are going to run hunting events quite regularly why not have a championship style scoreboard run throughout the year. It could run each year from Febuary 1st - November 31st (time off for christmas and new years :))

In EVERY official event on CP give 3 championship points for 1st 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd.

Then keep a scoreboard and tally for the year. Trophy at the end, awards, prizes, ceremony, party, the usual big fiasco ;)

Seems like a good way to encourage people to participate in as many events as possible. :wtg:

I used to play MTG alot, and the place i used to play did a thing like this for all the matches they had in the store throughout the year. All their weekly drafts and events throughout the year had points allocated then the week before christmas they would throw a big party and crown the player of the year, give out prizes etc.

seemed to work pretty well, and it also showed that sometimes the player who won wasnt always outright best player there but also the guy who would consistently show up and place top 4.

So the idea would promote consistency as a virtue as well as just brute firepower.

Anyway just a thought to throw out there.

Ya something like this would be fun :)

I was planning to keep a record of all ingame events, and the top 3 winners... cause I thought it would be fun to see who could be repeat winners, then maybe give some bonuses and such.

So maybe doing a point system would be fun.

1st = 3 points,
2nd = 2 points
3rd = 1 point

Then every 10 points a player collects then will receive some special bonus peds or item or something. :cool:

Then whoever is the highest at the end of the year, can claim some sort of title, and big prize. :)

wish i was ingame for this :(. i loved hunting CP even though i hunted dome 2 all the time it would still be fun. sometimes i would team up with someone and go kill the big aurlis.

i think that would be cool for the point system through out the year.

by the way congrats on getting CP there Buzz thats awesome.

[PoC]RAVEN

Back