Craftable Speed Pills/Buffs for Miners

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Can we get some kind of craftable items that give speed buffs to miners in the form on an action effect similar to pills, using other pills is too expensive and I feel there could be a popular consumable middle ground here for miners.

Gotta go fast.

I always thought it would of been good to have the hyperstim split into two different pills.
For me to use hypers, it’s mostly in high intensity, dense spawns where I can get maximum justification for using them, like mayhems. So I am running very little, if at all. The run buff has no use to me.

You seem to be in the opposite camp where the reload speed from hyper is doing you very little but you want the runspeed.

Having 2 different pills makes it good for both of us to only pay for what we need.

I always thought it would of been good to have the hyperstim split into two different pills.
For me to use hypers, it’s mostly in high intensity, dense spawns where I can get maximum justification for using them, like mayhems. So I am running very little, if at all. The run buff has no use to me.

You seem to be in the opposite camp where the reload speed from hyper is doing you very little but you want the runspeed.

Having 2 different pills makes it good for both of us to only pay for what we need.
exactly

Back