Question: Crafting and Globals / HoF's

Durdyn

Young
Society
The Lost Entropians
Durdyn Durdyn Marette
Is it possible to get a global or hof from every crafting bp in the game? Or are there some bp's that will never give you a global / hof ? Is there a list somewhere that shows this info?

Thanks,

Durdyn

It's possible from all, but some might be more likely... From what I have heard/seen ;)

(although I'm not a crafter :silly2:)

i got some globals from a bunch of level one bp's, so yah i think its the right place and right time thing for that. got a couple globals tailoring, and 1 or 2 i think armor crafting.

You can global/hof on every Blueprint/mob ingame. But when the cost each click/ammo spend each mob are higher, chances are higher to get swirlies.

Yes,

Loot size depends on TT spend per attempt, so higher chance the higher TT you use.

BP lvl doesn't really matter, though higher lvl ones generally need more TT per click.

If you found a theoretical BP with a TT value per click of above 50 ped, you should expect to get a global every time you get a Success...

But its not linear, meaning you will not have twice the chance of global when using a 3 ped/click bp compared to a 1.5ped/click bp.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the responses. helps alot. I guess i'll keep pluggin away and hoping lol

Yes,

Loot size depends on TT spend per attempt, so higher chance the higher TT you use.

BP lvl doesn't really matter, though higher lvl ones generally need more TT per click.

If you found a theoretical BP with a TT value per click of above 50 ped, you should expect to get a global every time you get a Success...

But its not linear, meaning you will not have twice the chance of global when using a 3 ped/click bp compared to a 1.5ped/click bp.

You might be right. Just wonder if anyone ever global/HoF from crafting basic filter in the history of EU?:rolleyes:

Is it possible to get a global or hof from every crafting bp in the game? Or are there some bp's that will never give you a global / hof ? Is there a list somewhere that shows this info?

Thanks,

Durdyn

I have had 2 globals and 1 HoF on Dampers.
56 ped and 65 ped globals, and an 86 ped HoF :laugh:

I've had several globals crafting Simple I Conductors (lvl 1 component BP). The bigest was litle over 300 PED. And it was on full quantity. I'd imagine the conditiongamblers would be able to global even on basic filters :)

You might be right. Just wonder if anyone ever global/HoF from crafting basic filter in the history of EU?:rolleyes:

1 global and 1 hof yes, check my achievements :D

Methinks the chances of getting a global on a brukite texture bp are similar to the chance of getting an ATH on any other bp (tt cost per click ~1pec :eek:)

81k dropped from OA-101 which uses 12.07 ped material.

Brukite texture bp is lowest TT print with 1.00001 value of material - so yes it's possible as 81k/1207=67 ped :)

Reactions: alh
Back