Crafting LP-15 pistols for skills

eToto

Hatchling
Society
Dark Matter
Totoian Toto Eleodor
Hello everyone! As you already know 8 pistols are needed for resource mayhem and I am willing to craft them for you for skills. No need to pay markup on market or buy the expensive blueprint just bring me all the required materials and residue. I am maxed on blueprint, level 10 laser weapon engineer but there is a catch I only have 180 clicks so first come first serve.

Terms of business

To make sure 8 pistols are successful crafted I will need materials for 15 clicks and 224ped worth of metal residue.
If we global or hof in the process we will split the value equally and if a blueprint is dropping I will keep it as a bonus.
All the remaining materials and residue + the crafted pistols will be returned to you with a big thanks for skills.

What materials I exactly need from you for 15 clicks (+224ped metal residue):
  • 105 Basic Sensor
  • 105 Basic Sheet Metal
  • 105 Basic Filters
  • 90 Simple 1 Conductors
  • 15 Cobalt Ingot
  • 15 Root Acid
  • 2550 Nanocube
  • 75 Metal Ruds
For your convenience and my insurance I will stream and record the crafts and transfers between us.
Remember that I only have 180 clicks so this offer is limited to 12 happy customers.

Contact me in game or post your request here. Tips are appreciated. Thank you all!

Happy customers:
Nanashana Nana Itsanai - 30 clicks (50% success rate 15 pistols created)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! As you already know 15 pistols are needed for resource mayhem and I am willing to craft them for you for skills. No need to pay markup on market or buy the expensive blueprint just bring me all the required materials and residue. I am maxed on blueprint, level 10 laser weapon engineer but there is a catch I only have 180 clicks so first come first serve.

Terms of business

To make sure 15 pistols are successful crafted I will need materials for 20 clicks and 420ped worth of metal residue. (there is no guarantee we get 15)
If we global or hof in the process we will split the value equally and if a blueprint is dropping I will keep it as a bonus.
All the remaining materials and residue + the crafted pistols will be returned to you with a big thanks for skills.

What materials I exactly need from you for 20 clicks (+420ped metal residue):
  • 140 Basic Sensor
  • 140 Basic Sheet Metal
  • 140 Basic Filters
  • 120 Simple 1 Conductors
  • 20 Cobalt Ingot
  • 20 Root Acid
  • 3400 Nanocube
  • 100 Metal Ruds
For your convenience and my insurance I will stream and record the crafts and transfers between us.
Remember that I only have 180 clicks so this offer is limited to 9 happy customers.

Contact me in game or post your request here. Thank you all!
Good initiative however your numbers are a little off, average (L) maxed success chance hovers around 42%, so those 180 clicks on average will net you approximately 75 pistols, also the required number of pistols for the turn in is 8. 20 clicks should on average net you a turn-in though, but you'll get some crazy swings of probabilities there.

A LP-15 click is approximately 7 ped TT so each success eats about 28 ped tt of Residue, 30 for safety.

Thanks Nana for your useful insights. Post edited!

If no interest in 24h I will sell the blueprints. :banghead:

Thanks to Nana all clicks are depleted and I made over 100 skill points in manufacture weapons :)
43% success rate on 151 clicks and we had one small global to split at the end which was great.

43% success rate
God damn, i shouldv sent you the mats 😅
index.php

And I thought that 43% was bad! I'm just stunned, how is that possible?
43% is better than average.
Its just... crafting in EU. Sh*t like that happens all the time.

Back