Crafting Widgets - The Big Secret?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
I'm fairly new to the world of widget crafting and prior to watching 'H4mmer and S1ckle's Twitch Stream (infamousH4 on Twitch - great stream) this evening I never really understood why people spend so much crafting these seemingly pointless components. I am right in thinking that these widget cycles, particularly Weapon and Attachment are how people are looting the Armatrix Weapon, Amp & Extender (L) BPs that have crazy MU?

While I don't particularly want to invest a lot into crafting just yet beyond Monria Dailys and afk EP2 cycles for skill gains is this where low level crafters go to become mid-high level crafters, assuming my assumption about why people do these BPs is correct?

yes and the last one makes you some shrapnel you can go back hunting for the oils with. it's a fun chain afaik. but 5$ hates it.

What does "$5 hates it" mean?

Profession skilling and blueprint farming I believe are the main reasons. Being an unlimited print and being able to re click the product on subsequent level gizmos it’s easy to roll out a huge amount of clicks.
Plus the gizmos have markup so you can recoup some costs unlike clicking a Jester print or some other rubbish.

Back