Crafting with Vibrant Sweats

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
I want to become weapons and Armor Crafter. I want to know if its possible to skill weapons and armor crafting with some blueprints that requires Vibrant Sweats as ingredient?

I want to become weapons and Armor Crafter. I want to know if its possible to skill weapons and armor crafting with some blueprints that requires Vibrant Sweats as ingredient?
If you want to build up crafting skills in general, the fastest way is to do repair on MS as this gives engineering skills. If you also craft your own RK-0 tools and welding wire, you get additional skills from that and it costs less than buying supplies and the welding wire BP uses a lot of VS.

I want to become weapons and Armor Crafter. I want {...}with some blueprints that requires Vibrant Sweats as ingredient?
Cyrene weapons and RT plates.

I firmly believe that while sweat cost is only included at TT and cause bigger TT loss, it still get partially adjusted by the MU and the perception that I unlock more bps crafting with sweat. The bp part may not be right but many seem to notice that. Still, I find players + few years of experience not enough to be 100% sure as most ppl I know dont craft only sweat bps making it small sample imo even combined.

Back