Suggestion: Crafting

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about we can craft with materials from our storage?

This would make life in entropia so much easier to not have to drag materials from your storage taking alot of time and just craft with what you have in your inventory and the current planet storage you are on.

Thanks!

Wow, they must have really liked your idea, since they have built a time machine to impement it years ago, GJ MA, it's nice to see the lenghts you are willing to go when the right idea strikes :D

How about we can craft with materials from our storage?

This would make life in entropia so much easier to not have to drag materials from your storage taking alot of time and just craft with what you have in your inventory and the current planet storage you are on.

Thanks!
lol

How about selling to auction though when you got the storage terminal open?

You currently need to move to inventory before you can list on auction.

You can already craft with mats from your storage... just has to be on the same planet.

There are two kind of people

1. Who play the game
2. Who play the forum

Also i hear forum is something to do while ava is on macro.
Just rumours though, personally i would go for hot tub news streams.
I do understand botters, game is not that engaging. If the game can be played afk you do no longer have a good game.

So when you craft from storage, it needs to be open. So you need to open it then click the crafting terminal.

I'm sorry that everyone else commented the way they did. sadly the people on the forums are very ignorant. I wouldnt even call them trolls.

So when you craft from storage, it needs to be open. So you need to open it then click the crafting terminal.
No, this is only for tiering.

For crafting it will automatically pull from storage whether it's open or not but it has to be from the same planet where you're using the crafting terminal.

No, this is only for tiering.

For crafting it will automatically pull from storage whether it's open or not but it has to be from the same planet where you're using the crafting terminal.
I always thought it had to be open maybe because materials show up as yellow lol. But that's good to know really don't like it I prefer it having to be open so that I'm not running mats from storage when I don't want to. Now that's a good suggestion xD

Back