Crazy Bug pictures

Falco

Dominant
Society
Rising Potentials
Norbert Falco Gregory
I accustomed to the Invisibility Bug, that discommodes the colonists since a few weeks. Nevertheless it is vexatious.

But yesterday there were some crazy occurrences. Look at the first Picture:

A hovering FAP. The owner was invisible.
:rolleyes:
But the next picture is even more exceptional. I have to explain a bit. I was in a crafting center at PA. I saw this guy with a pumkin mask crafting. When I left the door, suddenly i got the Invis Bug. Generally I get it after dying or teleporting. This was the first time o got it after leaving a Service station. All traders and buyers were gone. I went back in the center. All ppl invisible here too. Except this still crafting guy:

His feet and hands were invisible. His dress i could see. I could even see a funny thing instead of his face. Perhaps it was the inner surface of the mask.
:eek:
*shudder*
As you see, when scanning, he was shown properly in the window.

The next picture has nothing to do with the Invis Bug, but is crazy too. It says, I cannot handle my 100% Basic Filters BP, because I dont have the skills.

:D
I know why it happened. I opened the BP book not in my inventory but in the storage and tried to use the BP from there. I cant do that, but the message is crazy and wrong (right were: "Take the book out of the storage, Falco").

Here is one for you. Can you spot what is wrong with this picture?

Here is one for you. Can you spot what is wrong with this picture?

That sucks :(

Took this screenie back in June. How many bugs can you see? :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Back