Suggestion: Create some way to sell shares in a shop...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
The shares interface is interesting, but it'd be nice if there was some way to sell shares inside of a shop instead of only through the shares interface thing. Maybe create some sort of way to bundle x amount of shares in to some object and make it an item that is used to carry those shares around for trade or storage in inventory or estate similar to how Arkadia Underground deeds work, etc.

What woulkd be the benefit of that?

The huge improvement of the exchange is that you don't need to have a buyer/seller physically close to you when you want to buy/sell them. You can always buy them from anywhere. Space, a deserted planet...
And they don't take up inventory space

The change to the exchange was a big improvement IMHO, why go back to the old system?

the fees to trade shares on exchange is pretty high. But obviously that was the plan, so doubt they would change that. Gotta have hands in everything

The change to the exchange was a big improvement IMHO, why go back to the old system?
I'm not saying completely go back to the old way... I'm saying give shop owners the ability to use the shop they purchased to sell things.... an additional way to sell than using the 'shares auction' if you want to call it that.

Shares are not items, so, this isn't going to happen.

I'm not saying completely go back to the old way... I'm saying give shop owners the ability to use the shop they purchased to sell things.... an additional way to sell than using the 'shares auction' if you want to call it that.

I think shops should be updated/reworked. Pretty much everything in EU needs that.
However I can't see any way 2 systems of selling shares would work together. There's no added value.

Back