Creating FOMA website for shop owners

spectrum3900

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Morrath MD Dorbath
Hello All,

I just started a new website for FOMA shop owners and creating a nice FOMA space about the asteroid and what you can do there.
I known a lot of info is out there and it would be a good place to re-compile it all and create some awareness and tools for people interested into promoting sales for those 50+ shops.

Thinking it more a FOMA Tourism platform without being the owner of FOMA. I have a shop there and I will use my time and skills to promote it the best I can outside of EU.

As always I will love to hear your constructive feedback for anyone owning shops or estates on FOMA. Let's brainstorm.

What will be done through the website:
- list of all shops
- list and map of all domes
- yearly or quarterly inventory done by myself for all shops items + prices (very time consuming)
- items will be search enabled
- shop owner and shop name can be searched
- shop location waypoints will be added
- blog posts - quarterly article for pointing out interesting items or shops (maybe!)
- free access

Nice to have:
- Shop owner ad network
- Shop owner edit item listing
- privacy system - tokenized url - no login - I respect people anonymity

I am the owner of EntropiaHub.com and EntropiaMarket.com where FOMA ads could be displayed. Monria and Toulan ads will be added as well when feature is added.

Disclaimer: I own FOMA Shop #22 so I am making this website/spending time/campaign for myself of course.

Very nicely done. Only gripe is the green dot that follows the cursor, personally just not a fan.

Back