Creature Adviser ??

Rusty Redrock

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Rusty Redrock
This would kinda be like the Armor Adviser but instead of compering all the armor/plating options against one creature it would compare your armor/plating for all creatures. You could put in your (Armor/plate/damage/ect) then it would list all the creatures and you would know the best ones to hunt with this setup. This way you would know you can hunt this this and this with this setup and still have a good decay and not get hit to hard. For the new player they have no idea what mob is low level or high with the "Creature Adviser" they could just put in the armor and see well here are the best mobs to hunt with this setup. I think it would be a huge help for the new player and the seasoned alike. I have no idea how to code so if someone could add this to Entropedia that would be great. :yay:

Last edited:
Well maybe i don't know how to use it properly but when i put an armor in and click add it does show the damage and decay but its not in any order and you have to look through all the creatures. On the Armor Adviser you could click on the title of the column and it would switch from highest to lowest but here is just goes blank and you cant see anything in the column. Any idea on how to get this to work?

Well maybe i don't know how to use it properly but when i put an armor in and click add it does show the damage and decay but its not in any order and you have to look through all the creatures. On the Armor Adviser you could click on the title of the column and it would switch from highest to lowest but here is just goes blank and you cant see anything in the column. Any idea on how to get this to work?

Click on the armorname (damage column) and it will sort it on damage

Back