Crish

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
Soo, i had to take an impromptu break for IRL reasons and when I got back home my computer caught a cold and died. This meant a longer break than expected and a hopefully temporary loss of all my spreadsheets. They are on a data drive that I need to fully scan before I spread the cold to my new computer.

That will halt the updates for a bit since I can't show my +/- and skills changes till I get it back, I'm still steadily moving up though and wanted to post a pretty graph but that will have to wait.

I took another shot at crafting for space, didn't get anything special but made back a lot of the crafting losses with mining alternative rock. My current mission on Rocktropia is bugged and though I missed the Longtooth that I had been hoping to finish the mission on I still decided to come down to caly for a bit to see the atrox queens and finish a bunch more of the easy 1k attribute missions since my psych is high enough naturally now that I won't mind getting a few mission points.

Most of my stuff is still on Rocktropia so I'm hoping for a nice update there sometime or Arkadia treasure hunting.

Back