Question: Critical Hits From Mobs / Why No Critical Heals?

ClarkKent

Alpha
Society
Rage Of The Ancients
Clark ManOfSteel Kent
Straight to the point.

I beleive our faps should be able to have the chance to do a critical heal.
40...40....40...64!!...40..40..40

it would be nice to see this implemented.

Thoughts? agree? disagree?

Because not all of us will ever own a Mod Merc.. but its still nice when u get a couple or 3 critical hits with your gun in a row and know what it would feel like.

And not all of us would ever own a Mod/imp fap but it would be nice to have a critical heal and get the feeling.

This has been discussed so many times. The reason (we don't have them) is simple, to have a critical fap you'd need missed faps.

This has been discussed so many times. The reason (we don't have them) is simple, to have a critical fap you'd need missed faps.

Indeed, they would need to add failed heals to balance it out or their revenue would drop due to people being able to heal quicker cheaper and not using healtools as much.

They already have them. They are called "Heal is reduced when moving.":(

It is easy to imagine how you unintentionally can do more damage than expected, but how do you heal extra unintentionally?

I know it's not much of an argument, but I think it'll do.

Would I like critical heal? Sure, but it doesn't make more sense for that reason.

This has been brought up about a bazillion times before. IF you want a chance of a critical heal then it would probably lead to the possible implementation of a missed heal to bring it completely in line with the attack system.

And lets face it, a missed heal would be balls during combat.

So no

Threads like this belong in the Suggestions/Wishlist forum, not Dev's Corner.

Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper location.

From the Dev's Corner Forum Guidelines:

In order to keep this forum section manageable, easy for visitors to browse, and free from repetitive questions that the MindArk/PlanetCalypso staff may be unable/unwilling to answer, a few guidelines are provided below.

DO NOT:
  • Post suggestions (or suggestions disguised as questions) for new features or changes to existing features/game systems. Such threads belong in the Suggestions/Wishlist forum.

Try using a Field Chip to heal. I get a few misses and also a few crit heals.

Don't believe me then check it out for yourself.

In a world of critical hits, critical heal does make sense.

Back