Buying: Crystal Palace Shares (Buy Order)

Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
Ok, seeing as MA made a share trading system without the ability to submit buy orders (well done MA, well done) I thought I would put one here, as I know that shareholders are charged every time they place shares for sale (whether they sell or not) and that the sale order expires after one week - further hindering people who wish to sell their shares.

Pair the above with the fact that buyers are charged a fee for buying shares, and congratulations MA, you've successfully made the worst share trading system in the world.

Anyway, for those wishing to sell their shares - I am looking to buy a sizable number at the 15 ped/share mark (50% above where most people would have bought at). If this is of interest, please send me a message in-game so that we can discuss the trade size and date.

Cheers! (y)

Subscribing. If someone wants to list their shares for almost 3 PED below current market I'll be happy to place a buy order too! (y)

Last sale was at 17.30 ped with a downward price trend and extremely low volume. Even at 15 ped a share the payout is less than CLD, so in my opinion it's a good price - but hey, it's just a buy bid. If there are people willing to buy at a higher price - put your ped down and have at it! :wtg:

Last sale was at 17.30 ped with a downward price trend and extremely low volume. Even at 15 ped a share the payout is less than CLD, so in my opinion it's a good price - but hey, it's just a buy bid. If there are people willing to buy at a higher price - put your ped down and have at it! :wtg:

And yet we're both still interested at 15 PED/share! :yay:

And yet we're both still interested at 15 PED/share! :yay:

Will be interesting to see if anyone offers more (although will doubtless see the usual "15.01 ped!" type response)! :LOL:

Back