Current best/cheapest way to deposit?

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
You guys know wich is the current cheapest way to deposit?
Creditcard seems to eat up 5+%????
Haven't tried bank transfer or neteller. Experiences?

Keys with or without the boxes, if you ok with universal ammo.
You will receive the 100% in value.

With classified boxes, you get only trash pills that can be turned to ammo too, + you get some more ped for NeuroA.
With seasonal boxes, you will spend some on the boxes, if you dont have them, but you have chance for a 8-30k seasonal ring.
+ from both, you have chance for a normal or unique ring too.

Even if you want ped, i would do the key version, 5% instant minus or 5% by converting the uni ammo back to ped with 95% return, is sure the 2nd is the better, and you had chance for a HOF or ring.

You will receive the 100% in value.

With classified boxes, you get only trash pills that can be turned to ammo too, + you get some more ped for NeuroA.
With seasonal boxes, you will spend some on the boxes, if you dont have them, but you have chance for a 8-30k seasonal ring.
+ from both, you have chance for a normal or unique ring too.

Even if you want ped, i would do the key version, 5% instant minus or 5% by converting the uni ammo back to ped with 95% return, is sure the 2nd is the better, and you had chance for a HOF or ring.

95% return :), good one

And a chance to get mayhem amp that can sell for quitte some mu

Boxes.

Seasonal or regular, do it by purchasing keys via the webshop. I strongly believe this method gives you the best value per deposit. Seasonal boxes include an element of risk much higher than regular. It is possible to make $ if you're lucky enough, but you can just as easy lose quite a bit with seasonal.

If you want to reduce your risk, stick to regular boxes. Good luck :)

Best way to deposit is to make a transfer of money to MindArk PE AB. This is where the fee is the lowest. Sometimes it only takes one day or less, sometimes 2/3 days.

About the cheap way on Web Shop I would say the packs of ammunition. They come with H-DNA that is possible to sell via auction and you end up doing a few more extra peds. Of course this ammo need to be cycled.

Webshop

Starter refill packs give the 50% skill pills and HDNA , on top of your ammo at 100% of your deposit.

win win win

Thanks guys. Found out that bank transfer is very good for us swedes. Just $10 fee no matter the amount, no currency exchange fees.

i would be, but can't buy those with paysafecard... so always 10% fee... doesn't show bank transfer for that one either.. only master card and visa (germany)

Regular credit card in Europe usually take a few euros fee + a %. I suggest the online bank that take no fee on USD deposit. And of course via web shop. Or bank transfer. Cheers.

Back