Price Check Current market value on some weapons

Xcite

Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Curly Xcite24 Orridge
So, curious what people think current market value is on items. Several high end items up for grabs with little selling currently. 🤔
So keen to hear what impartial people think (not those trying to sell) of following items, assuming low tiered.

Bp-70 perf
Lp70 fen
Lp70 twen
Imp2870 twen.

Adj angel seems to be around 20k?
Shadow? F
Normal Poe? F
Poe twen? F

Dislikes would be from bagholders.

Some data points...

LP100 Mod T10 has sold for ped (no item trades) at ~160k (quick sales), as have T9-T10 BC80 Augs. Likely with some patience could sell for more but market is unpredictable and cash is king.

BP70 T0 Perf is currently probably around the same value as lp100 T0 at the moment, there's a bit more demand for high eff.

High tier LP100 probably has an edge over high tier bp70 perf...

I bought T2 LP70 TWEN with a LP100 T10 + 50k

Lp70 FEN is slightly worse than bp70 perf...

Supremacy M set is probably between 70k-80k somewhere, depending how much of a rush you are in to sell and market

I traded PoTE TWEN M for Sup M +20k.

Full disclosure, I own Sup M and L70 TWEN

Prices of course will depend if trades are in full liquid peds or include trades

Last edited by a moderator:
Some recent sales of high end items I personally sold.

Bp110 t2 - 90k
Glinting t3 - 190k

Yes current market is extremely soft as far as peds as most people have put most of their liquid peds into twen items and now into tokens via this new mayhem.

Dislikes would be from bagholders.

Even as a buyer, I'd value these items more than that. 🤦🏼‍♂️

This guy is an idiot

Some data points...

LP100 Mod T10 has sold for ped (no item trades) at ~160k (quick sales), as have T9-T10 BC80 Augs. Likely with some patience could sell for more but market is unpredictable and cash is king.

BP70 T0 Perf is currently probably around the same value as lp100 T0 at the moment, there's a bit more demand for high eff.

High tier LP100 probably has an edge over high tier bp70 perf...

I bought T2 LP70 TWEN with a LP100 T10 + 50k

Lp70 FEN is slightly worse than bp70 perf...

Supremacy M set is probably between 70k-80k somewhere, depending how much of a rush you are in to sell and market

I traded PoTE TWEN M for Sup M +20k.

Full disclosure, I own Sup M and L70 TWEN

Prices of course will depend if trades are in full liquid peds or include trades

So based on this info, if a perf bp70 T0 is similar price to a LP100 T0 what would that be if a T10 is approx 160k? So M poe twen around 90-100k, making F around 80ish?

Based on approx valuation of a pull, (tokens @.3 - .5 and rares @10k? I believe iv read.... That would put a perf pull at approx 47-65k? 🤔 Similarly the lp100 around 48-67k give or take for a T0 pull.

Obviously I know items have sold for alot more as they have in the past, and currently seems like some items are struggling to move for what would be considered a low price several months- couple years back. Just.imteresting seeing people's inputs. 👌🏼

Even as a buyer, I'd value these items more than that. 🤦🏼‍♂️

So based on this info, if a perf bp70 T0 is similar price to a LP100 T0 what would that be if a T10 is approx 160k? So M poe twen around 90-100k, making F around 80ish?

Based on approx valuation of a pull, (tokens @.3 - .5 and rares @10k? I believe iv read.... That would put a perf pull at approx 47-65k? 🤔 Similarly the lp100 around 48-67k give or take for a T0 pull.

Obviously I know items have sold for alot more as they have in the past, and currently seems like some items are struggling to move for what would be considered a low price several months- couple years back. Just.imteresting seeing people's inputs. 👌🏼
You can't value prices of items based on mayhem tokens. It is the other way around, mayhem tokens are worth what the item being pulled is worth. If there are no items to pull, your tokens are technically worthless.

I don't really want to make any additional comments your statements above, I just provided some data points you should draw your own conclusions. But if I were to make some points:

1) In the end, prices are just what two parties are willing to sell/buy an item for. You may or may not have any luck trying to get items at your pricing above depending on if there are any such items on the market and if people are willing to let them go at those prices...This market is truly too volatile to make any price predictions that have any real meaning.

2) I will say the separation between F and M armors probably is less than you are used to (more F avatars now).

3) Preface: This is my opinion only. I firmly believe LP100 T10 is undervalued at 160k. At T0 I still think both weapons should be 100k+. But that's just my opinion. If MA release 20 more of each over the next year, things would look quite different. How much do you trust MA to not cause more chaos in the markets?

Its hard right now, really. Items are really worth what someone will pay for them in this moment.

Some people will sell items now for less than what the cost of tokens should be, because they want to get PED.
So.. what you Will get here are only rough guesses. I assume We are talking PED value here.

Adventurer will always under-value the items, item-holders will logically try to do the opposite because it is in their interest.

Imp 2870 TWEN - around 50-55k.

LP-70 Perf - 90-95K.

Its hard right now, really. Items are really worth what someone will pay for them in this moment.

Some people will sell items now for less than what the cost of tokens should be, because they want to get PED.
So.. what you Will get here are only rough guesses. I assume We are talking PED value here.

Adventurer will always under-value the items, item-holders will logically try to do the opposite because it is in their interest.

Imp 2870 TWEN - around 50-55k.

LP-70 Perf - 90-95K.
a perfect statement put. hence impartial peoples input also been valued. Naturally people selling will want equal or more than what they paid, and those buying wont want to pay out.

Yes was referring to pure ped trades.

Several people seem to value the imp 2870 Twen way under what people are asking for it (those selling seem to want 75-100k give ir take) those not looking to buy but own other high end items seem to value it around the 50-70k mark pending on tier i guess?

Based on your valuation of the LP 70 where would you put the BP 70?

Post has gone completely off track, was just looking for valuations.

a perfect statement put. hence impartial peoples input also been valued. Naturally people selling will want equal or more than what they paid, and those buying wont want to pay out.

Yes was referring to pure ped trades.

Several people seem to value the imp 2870 Twen way under what people are asking for it (those selling seem to want 75-100k give ir take) those not looking to buy but own other high end items seem to value it around the 50-70k mark pending on tier i guess?

Based on your valuation of the LP 70 where would you put the BP 70?

Post has gone completely off track, was just looking for valuations.

Sorry, I was referring to the BP-70 Perf. Mixed up the letters.
If you are referring to the LP-70 TWEN, I don't know.

As for Imp 2870 TWEN, with 77.7 DPS and 87.8% Eff.. 75-100K are way too high asking prices. Lets look at the numbers in the current market.
LR-40 TWEN with 73.8 DPS and 94.8% efficiency sold for 70k, at tier 2. 50-55K would probably be a reasonable price for the Imp 2870.

Do you think he will get 90K for it in this market? I don't.

Why would someone pay 90K for it when you can get LP-40 now for 40-45K?
Seller of T2 LP-40 couldnt sell it for 45-46k. Probably went for around 40k.
Or get a lr60 aug tier 2 for 77k or less lmao

Do you think he will get 90K for it in this market? I don't.

Why would someone pay 90K for it when you can get LP-40 now for 40-45K?
Seller of T2 LP-40 couldnt sell it for 45-46k. Probably went for around 40k.
No, unless someone silly enough comes along. But personally couldn't see it.

Exactly... And that hasn't had a bid yet. And to think they was fetching big money not so long ago.
It's not a good time to sell things not related to Resource Mayhem, many people's peds are being dumped into that.

Also, the auction is not a good way to determine the value of something. If something doesn't sell it's only an indicator that someone didn't want it for that price for one week. The same item could get that price or even more, later.

It's not a good time to sell things not related to Resource Mayhem, many people's peds are being dumped into that.

Also, the auction is not a good way to determine the value of something. If something doesn't sell it's only an indicator that someone didn't want it for that price for one week. The same item could get that price or even more, later.
Of course, unless it's that price on the auction house for uhhh 5? months straight

Remember that the mission NPC in Resource Mayhem literally charges 0 pec, pays everything back in Shrapnel.
Those who are buying MU are buying it from players, all those PEDs go right into the pockets of players.

Remember that the mission NPC in Resource Mayhem literally charges 0 pec, pays everything back in Shrapnel.
Those who are buying MU are buying it from players, all those PEDs go right into the pockets of players.
Yes, but that's not really relevant to what I'm saying. I'm saying that people are spending a lot of peds (a lot for most people) on Resource Mayhem, so it's not a good time to sell anything that is not RM related.

There is a CM 6 FEN mace on auction for 50K at OB. Market is changing for sure. A lot of DPS and Eff for those peds. That is
same Efficiency as Sparking Unity and only 2,4 less DPS than Sparking.

What would this put Sparking Unity at?

There is a CM 6 FEN mace on auction for 50K at OB. Market is changing for sure. A lot of DPS and Eff for those peds. That is
same Efficiency as Sparking Unity and only 2,4 less DPS than Sparking.

What would this put Sparking Unity at?

Still quite a bit higher I think. The sparking unity has almost double attack speed of the mace, and attack speed is something that the majority of players value. The mace also does not burn uni ammo which means you need to sell shrapnel constantly at a loss. Sure, between events it is not 1% loss but unless you can sit on huge amounts of shrapnel throughout the longer events, you need to sell shrapnel very cheap during those events. Furthermore, the mace has 4858 total uses while sparking unity has 52778. I don't know what these are going for now, but at least personally I would value the sparking unity 50% higher than that mace. And no I don't have any sparking unity - it is just my opinion.

There is a bp 70 tier 9 for 190kish for sale

I bought one before twen on tier 2 for 130.000 ped with 124k ped and 1 easter 2022
Did trade this for a bp 110 t 5 +25k ped
Did trade this for a bp 70 t 8 + 5b agumented from my side(29k valueation)
Total value 184.000
Upgrade to tier 9 about 6k mu wasted leaves the weapon @ 190.000 investment

Did trade the t 9 back to bp 110 t 5 + 5b agumented and some peds

Did trade the bp 110 t 5 + 5b agumented + peds for a sniping unity t 5

Conclusion :

You can speculate about prices wasting time and skills to get the cheapest Deal

Or spend your peds and start playing

The ballpark for any top Position item will allways be around 150-200 k peds
Meanwhile i had a very cheap offer for a perfected electro chip + amp on tier 10 for 150k peds(Note that this Was a one in a livetime value) . I still did choose to go for a sniping because its simply superior even if the t 10 chip Was a bargain

Back