currently offering my services and knowledge

Vagem

Provider
Society
Morbid Angels
Steve Vagem McArthur
thats right...its my turn now...i'm offering my mentoring abilities to those that qualify.

Well hello there, as i haven't had much luck with disciples, mainly they last no longer than a single night i thought i would post here to see if i can get some disciples who are serious about EU. But first, a little about me. I have been playing EU since February and have had my share of ups and downs ingame but keep finding myself coming back. I've recently reached 4k in my rifle skills so mainly i'm a hunter, but i have connections with miners as well so i can be somewhat helpful in both fields. I am a 19 year old male (but my avatar has been said to look old) living on the east coast of the US (GMT-5 or EST if in US). I am currently on summer break from college, but less than 2 weeks remain in my vacation. i work during the afternoon and night so i usually play early and late and spend a few hours daily ingame. when school begins again i'm not sure how that will be affected yet due to irl circumstances.

Now, thats enough about me, now about discipleship. I am looking for anyone interested in learning about EU and serious about playing long-term. preferrably i would like to see depositers as my disciples but i won't turn any sweaters down as my sweating level is UBER low (like less than 50...heck probably around 30). as a mentor i am here to answer any questions that a disciple may have and any that i can't answer i won't stop until i find someone who can. i especially enjoy team hunts and tp runs so they will be plentiful depending on availability of both parties. unfortunately, right now i am unable to provide a disciple with any gifts as i am out of luck, out of peds, and out of cash to deposit, but any loot that i think will be useful in the discipleship i will consider giving as a gift.

to me, discipleship is not just a way to learn about EU, because most of the knowledge can be found right here on EF, what i'm looking for most in this agreement is companionship and friendship. i love to chat and hunt and explore the universe and i hope that i can make a good friend in the process.

thank you for reading such a long and arduous post,
Vagem

just a bit of bumpity bump for the upcoming weekend

anyone in the least bit interested in my help???

friday night bump

Good to see more people offering mentorship.
One thing you should offer is just below getting ped, that you should teach them on avoiding scams. They seem to have gone up alot recently, and less and less newcomers are un-educated on this subject, and the types of scams.

Good luck with finding a disciple, there are so many people here already dedicted to EU, dont see why not someone new shouldent.

why thank you arieas :)

and yes i can help teach any disciple (or anyone else for that matter disciple or not) how to spot and avoid scam(mer)s. also, i can't make any promises, but i will put a good word in for a good disciple interested in joining my soc.

if there are any questions about me and what i expect from a disciple feel free to send me a pm or find me ingame

thank you,
Vagem

saturday night bump

I hope I'm doing this right

Hello, I started playing in EU about a year ago and got discouraged with it after a few days. Now I would really like to give it another shot. I stumbled around here a bit and found your post. I would absolutely love some help and mentorship if you are interested.

Thaddius said:
Hello, I started playing in EU about a year ago and got discouraged with it after a few days. Now I would really like to give it another shot. I stumbled around here a bit and found your post. I would absolutely love some help and mentorship if you are interested.

i'd be glad to help you out! let me know when you'll be around via pm and we can set up a meeting

hope you're not discouraged again!
Vagem

Nice effort, Vagem.

It's refreshing to see EU players with the right attitude reach out.

If you've got integrity...and need a mentor...Then Vagem's available for mentorship, as stated above.

Back