Question: Cutler - I need knife

PanBartus

Mature
Bartek PanBartus Komendarczuk
Hello,

I want start my adventure with short knives. Can you tell me what a knife will be good for improve skills and is quiet economical?

Best Regards,
PanBartus

Pan,

In my humble opinion I think you should stick to the TT knife until you can get to level 15 knifer.

Once you hit lvl 15 you can switch to the armatrix sb-10. Its super eco even at 120% markup.
You can also use Universal ammo with it which will make it so you can just buy ammo from the webshop instead of depositing ped which is less effective.

I am personally now on the armatrix sb-15 and I am very happy with my leveling.

I did get a little frustrated and chipped in some shortblades so I could use the armatrix. I got to lvl 10 with the tt knife myself and chipped the rest.

I am now lvl 25 and happy as a bird about to switch to the sb-20.

I would also recommend getting the melee trauma II amp.
I use this amp and it is awesome.

Until you can find the amp use the trauma I with the sb-10.

cheers and good luck!:yay:

Plain an simple. All Armatrix weapons are more economical and get bonus loot for higher efficiency than pretty much every other weapon in the game up to at least 56% efficiency. I spent a few hours playing with numbers yesterday, and until you start getting into special event weapons like the mayhem weapons where efficiency is now arbitrary instead of an indicator of the economical value a weapon has, the armatrix outclass pretty much all other weapons DPP wise up to at least 120% mark-up across the board, and even up to 130% in certain cases. Now this is dependant on using the most efficient amps available. Don't bother buying unlimited weapons, unless you need something with tiers for more damage like for events, but for normal grinding and skill training Armatrix is the way to go almost every time. For higher mark-up costs it will vary on a case to case basis, as some weapons did beat out Armatrix with proper amps. As a weapon approaches 60% Efficiency the numbers get mirky and its best to do the math but throw on a p20 extender you paid 105% for, and now the math gets that much more fun vs an unlimited gun.

Back