Cyrene bugs is preventing me from logging in

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
so i decided to visit cyrene to get myself some nice tt weapons, bad move. Now my char keeps crashing everytime i tried to log in!:mad: makes me missed the ship too :mad:

if MA sees this or someone who can can they transfer me so that i don't get stuck in this recurring loop of char crashing everytime i log in? ingame name:rebecca snow taylor

so i decided to visit cyrene to get myself some nice tt weapons, bad move. Now my char keeps crashing everytime i tried to log in!:mad: makes me missed the ship too :mad:

if MA sees this or someone who can can they transfer me so that i don't get stuck in this recurring loop of char crashing everytime i log in? ingame name:rebecca snow taylor

* Have you tried to log in with the safe mode under tools in client loader?
(tools, options, right side check safe mode)

* Login to the EU account management website and create a support ticket and stay logged out
(supports has said before they cant move you if you are logged in)

* Post the issue on the Cyrene Forum so maybe they can get you help faster as well.

GL

-Bemo-

hi issue is resolved now, i decided to try another pc of mine and it worked. The other one has windows 7 and this one has win xp. ty for the tips.

I just logged onto my win xp pc and i crashed again ....zzz, no way my win xp computer cannot handle cyrene with that specs, i think cyrene needs to have disclaimer in the client loader , otherwise people would keep crashing and again and not everyone has entropia installed if they have another pc.

Last edited:
Glad you got back in. Still try to post the issues on the Cyrene forum so maybe the devs can check into possible issues/fixes if it was XP related.

-Bemo-

Back