Selling: Cyrene epic missions key items bulk deal

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
What you have here, is basically all you need to start off printing Zorra HKs & Neff's Stim Packs.

Better and cheaper investment then 2.0 weapons that's being sold on current market.

Wasp queen stuff:

Zekkonian Wasp Queen Call x12 (used to summon wasp queen)
Wasp Queen Bait x1 (needed to complete wasp queen mission, takes 1x tanhok amber to create, tanhok amber is around 200-500 peds )
Wasp Queen Eggs x7
Wasp Queen Empty Stinger x1
Wasp Queen Gland x2
Wasp Queen Leg x2
Wasp Queen Undeveloped Wing x1

Lazidol stuff:
Great Power Crystal (most expensive item of the collection, required to take 1x fishing lure every 6 hours)
Lazidol Fishing Lure x30 (used to summon lazidol)
Lazidol Shell Fragment x1 (10 tt)
Lazidol's Bone Fragment (150 tt)
Lazidol's Brain Stem (10tt)
Lazidol's Tongue (200tt)

Looking for a bulk sale unless you want to offer ridiculously high for specific items.
Open to trade for items as well.

SB: 15k
BO: 18.5k

Thank you,
Emir

Last edited:
Crystal was and still is money printing machine for anyone who spends time at Cyrene. I have heard that it's close to impossible of making more of them, as the parts required to make it doesn't drop that often any more, so it's all down to 9 people who has one in possession to print Zorras and peds.

Or you can choose to sell the baits and have some passive income from that or rent it, which also makes sense.

Since I had multiple offers for specific items, and can't track any more, I'll just put in SB/BO for everything, so SB 15k / BO 18.5k for all of it, wasp queen + lazidol stuff. Please take into consideration that you already have a lot of materials to make 1 zorra & 1 neff's stim pack in the bundle, so it makes you start off easier.

Once SB is met, I'll hold for 24 hours then wrap this up.

I consider the price very fair, as you can get the invested money back fairly quick by utilizing everything.

Thank you

I am holding everything 48 more hours, unless someone offers for bulk, I will sell stuff all separately at auction / to those who offered for specific parts.

Last bump, 3 more hours and it's gone :)

Wasp queen stuff gone, I've decided to gift all lazidol stuff to crystal buyer.

Since person I've closed deal with failed to execute the deal, I've moved the Greater Power Crystal to Calypso auction.

Thread can be closed, thank you.

For the sucker who thinks it was fake :D

PS> It's fun when you have to make new one from scratch right ? :)
crystal-offer.png

Back