Da Vinci & Partners Fund * Closed *

Da Vinci

Old
Hello,

I am Piero da Vinci,

I have played this game since July 2018, I do a bit of hunting.

As a Business I Trade Ores & Enmatters & Materials & Deeds

To grow up my Business I am creating an Investment Fund

I will Pay 12% ROI/Year

Payments will be made the last day of every month, 1% of your investment

For the moment Investment Fund will have Max 10k PEDS, Minimum to invest will be 1k PEDS.

That Means if you invest 1k PEDS you´ll get paid 10 PED each month.

You can withdraw your investment anytime you want.

Since the day you tell me you want your investment back, I have up to MAX 15 Days to return your investment, ROI will be payed till the day you have your money back, so all day will be Payed.

I will make a list with investors nicks and payouts, and his respective screenshot, so you'll have to agree to have your name on the list with the amount of investment and payouts.

Of Course you will have to trust my word, But I do keep my word.

Pm in game if you are interested.

"Piero da Vinci"

Besides from a lot of other questions that are raised when a new person decides to create a 'fund' with hardly any history.
I'm curious as to why the low max limit on the investment fund? 10K ped?
If you trade in resources and deeds, 10k ped will not get you very far.
What exactly are you going to use the 10k ped for? are you looking to buying something specific to sell?

Normally when someone does a fund, its for something tangible and not just a trading idea, like they will purchase a shop/mothership/land area/bank with some intent on where the profits are going to come from.

Trading funds generally don't work out due to markets easily changing. So how are you going to guarantee the ROI that is higher than CLD or some other funds that have multiple land areas.

Besides from a lot of other questions that are raised when a new person decides to create a 'fund' with hardly any history.
I'm curious as to why the low max limit on the investment fund? 10K ped?
If you trade in resources and deeds, 10k ped will not get you very far.
What exactly are you going to use the 10k ped for? are you looking to buying something specific to sell?

Normally when someone does a fund, its for something tangible and not just a trading idea, like they will purchase a shop/mothership/land area/bank with some intent on where the profits are going to come from.

Trading funds generally don't work out due to markets easily changing. So how are you going to guarantee the ROI that is higher than CLD or some other funds that have multiple land areas.

Well the answer to your question is very simple, I don't want to grow up too fast, I know I can guarantee a 12%/Yea ROI plus my Profit no matter what, unless I'm dead

As I say before I do trade Ores & Enmatters & Materials & Deeds. I have no doubts that with 10.000 PED extra I can pay 100 PED a month and still make much more profit, my business is solid if someone gave me 100.000 PED that would be a big difference and I could do things wrong and lose.

I could put a limit on 20.000 Ped but i decided to put a limit on 10.000 PED.

When I have that found complete and things still growing and I feel it's good to raise fund I will, but step by step, as all business should do.

I have goals yes, I want to buy apartments and shopkeepers and put them on an apartment,

I have no doubt the main question here is trust.

Thanks

Piero Da Vinci

Let's coin a new saying
"You are a Stevie"

The biggest hurdle with player funds, is that it completely relies on the reputation of it's creator/s. Most (but not all) the current fund managers have built up their reputation for over a decade being active in the community and participating heavily in Entropia; enough to have earned enough trust for their investors to accept the risk.

But if you are serious it might be worth doing some research on how the other major funds created their initial offering. Covering information about assets of the fund, securities, past performance, player references etc ... this seems absolutely critical to me.

Of Course you will have to trust my word, But I do keep my word.
I'm afraid, won't be enough for most.

Good luck regardless

- The Black Red

All trades are final. Once you trade PED or items away to someone, they do not have to give them back.

:deal:

Sounds like a scam here. Why would you even bother when there are a few big funds that really work?
You have no reputation, and most if not all havent even heard of you.
I would invest in your fund if i keep the fund's ped.

If minimum was 150k I would consider :p

Please show your latest spreadsheet with your costs vs returns

Hello all,

For the ones that are very worried about my reputation, its very simple don't make part of this Fund (y)

If you really interested and have any relevant questions PM in game, if you want only to vomit your frustrations, move away.

Thanks,

index.php

Hello all,

For the ones that are very worried about my reputation, its very simple don't make part of this Fund (y)

If you really interested and have any relevant questions PM in game, if you want only to vomit your frustrations, move away.

Thanks,

Something you might not be considering.

Many here already deposit into other funds that have proven reliability and ROI.
These funds have also gone through a vetting period , as you are asking for yours to be , by posting in this forum.
These other funds face added negative scrutiny, if your fund fails or proves to be not legitimate.

As this forum is open to free discussion (mostly) , it is also a community which not always the most polite is something of a necessity when word of mouth is your best advertisement , i would suggest to not alienate it completely.

I would also suggest reading through the questions posed here carefully and answer the ones you deem important and serious.
You will always find negativity and those that wear their conspiracies on their sleeve.
But I would also not automatically dismiss scrutiny as not valid as word of mouth works in more than one direction.

Good luck with your new venture

Last edited:
Back