FYI: Daina's unique faces

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
Just figured I'd make a thread to show pictures of my avatar's face if anybody was interested.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Gold is cool

I like the gold one

The second to last one is very striking. You can't help but stare at it... Part in a gross way, part in amazement. Which is the perfect recipe for sucessful art in my opinion.

Your hair color in the second to last one looks s cool. How do I get such awesome hair???

This one is probably my favourite. Although I'm too modest to have a style like this, I think it's the most appealing and unique of them all.:ahh:

Can you do Avatar? This one is in full hype now...

Daina you poor thing! You must be allergic to one of the new enmatters....or perhaps bad loot!

Your hair color in the second to last one looks s cool. How do I get such awesome hair???

Unfortunately MA has not enabled much detail in hair styling, I hope in the future they let us customize hair with highlights, texture, volume, etc. But for now we've just got what we've got :(

This one is my favorite as well. I'd sport it.... however isnt Beauty disabled currently?

Yes, I believe so - though I can not test it as I sold my hair salon a while ago.

Can you do Avatar? This one is in full hype now...

I'm not entirely sure what you mean :scratch2:

Back