damn, this guy is high

la aurora

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP - retired
Alice Aurora Stranger
I knew he was freaky before and there are lots of things about him I find stupid but this vid got me, he's an alien (note @ ~2.50 :eek: )

[YOUTUBE]Se1FFJjrsrw[/YOUTUBE]

hmmm def some strange stuff. i dunno wht to make of it lol....

except for him going Mariah Carey on us...

i don't get it :shrug:

except for him going Mariah Carey on us...

i don't get it :shrug:

Well the question is if Mariah actually can go this high and if it's natural for an adult male to go any close to that. Besides that, he's freaky and not in a good way, I'd say.

Well the question is if Mariah actually can go this high and if it's natural for an adult male to go any close to that. Besides that, he's freaky and not in a good way, I'd say.

I don't know if she can go that high anymore, but she has in the past and higher. ;)

Many adult males have the ability to go that high. It was done by a fairly normal practice for choir boys back in the olden times. It's called castration.:laugh:

Never heard of this guy before but after listening I'm quite glad that is the case.

Excuse my ignorance, but what language is he signing in? It sounds like he just keeps repeating the same noise over and over again before making my ears bleed. :D

I don't know...
It is obvious that this note is really exhausting him...
And several seconds before there was a little glitch in his voice...
I wonder why he bothers singing that high, when he can't even hold that notes well...
It's just stoopid...

And that high one didn't even sound human...
more like...
A cat...getting laid...by a horse.... :scratch2:

Anyway...
thats just my 2 pecs... :D

I don't know...
I wonder why he bothers singing that high, when he can't even hold that notes well...
It's just stoopid...

And that high one didn't even sound human...
more like...
A cat...getting laid...by a horse.... :scratch2:

Anyway...
thats just my 2 pecs... :D

lol, so good

"Sorry, you cannot give reputation to this post." :(

I can tell you a part is not natural at all.
If you listen well , you will hear there violon that help him + its sound like to voice effect , echo plus probably som guitar effect...To me , it does not sound natural , like in 5 element , or som other movie i saw about castra....

If you listen well , you will hear there violon that help him + its sound like to voice effect , echo plus probably som guitar effect...To me , it does not sound natural , like in 5 element , or som other movie i saw about castra....

seconded....
something like that....

I don't know...

I'd also 'bother' to sing that high for the amount of money he chinese audience pays him with buying his albums (3mln copies there alone or so). He's a freak, he gets paid for being a freak and he doesn't mind that much ;)

That note sound barely humain because well.. 99.9% of humans of either genders just can't go that high. It's few keys away from the end of piano. Mariah's highest is somewhere around there as well, as far as I know.

I know that for guys any guy who sings high is either gay, castrated or both. I personally prefer to have other reasons to dislike the guy. But still I find it pretty 'interesting' when I see a man close to his 30ties hitting a note I, being female, won't come any close in my life. It's just that... interesting :rolleyes:

I'd also 'bother' to sing that high for the amount of money he chinese audience pays him with buying his albums (3mln copies there alone or so). He's a freak, he gets paid for being a freak and he doesn't mind that much ;)

That note sound barely humain because well.. 99.9% of humans of either genders just can't go that high. It's few keys away from the end of piano. Mariah's highest is somewhere around there as well, as far as I know.

I know that for guys any guy who sings high is either gay, castrated or both. I personally prefer to have other reasons to dislike the guy. But still I find it pretty 'interesting' when I see a man close to his 30ties hitting a note I, being female, won't come any close in my life. It's just that... interesting :rolleyes:

I forgot to throw the garbage out one night and my x gf made me sing that very same note.... :nutkick:

I forgot to throw the garbage out one night and my x gf made me sing that very same note.... :nutkick:
She is a bit mazo , since she is the one to lost advantage of that things right after you....
People are strange ....

LMAO, good one :p Shame that wasn't recorded and sent to China. You could be damn rich by now :wtg:

LMAO, good one :p Shame that wasn't recorded and sent to Chine. You could be damn rich by now :wtg:

lol damn, that's a good idea. I'm sure she wouldn't mind getting the chance to do it again to me.... this time I'll be prepared. :D

Well, 99% of people are sure those high parts were being done with the help of cumputer or smth. He earns money on this as well as people go to his concerts just to check if he's real or not. And he performs his most famous song badly so people get what they paid for like here:

[YOUTUBE]wOmyRx56MEg[/YOUTUBE]

I seriously 'admire' his fasion style :laugh: Eto, you must take some design ideas from his outfits, you know dat :rolleyes:

Well, 99% of people are sure those high parts were being done with the help of cumputer or smth. He earns money on this as well as people go to his concerts just to check if he's real or not. And he performs his most famous song badly so people get what they paid for like here:

I seriously 'admire' his fasion style :laugh: Eto, you must take some design ideas from his outfits, you know dat :rolleyes:

ahahahhahahha I love his face after he screams out some god awful noise in the beginning, like he is some kind of super pimp. lmao, that is hilarious

Live frequency filters can do wonders :)

Or maybe he lost his balls in an accident and decided to use his handicap as a prized talent, as did the Castrati a few centuries ago...

[YOUTUBE]wOmyRx56MEg[/YOUTUBE]

That one sound way more natural , and not as hight as the other.
But when i see how he need to mouve the mic to help him in the cut , i wonder , why not use effect too.

Live frequency filters can do wonders :)

Or maybe he lost his balls in an accident and decided to use his handicap as a prized talent, as did the Castrati a few centuries ago...

Nah, he does it without mic at all they say.

As for another option, he did perform as m.Jackson look-alike before his producer found him, that alone could be a huge trauma, you know. So you could be right here :scratch2:

The second one was way better....
but when you need to move the mic to get such an effect on your voice...well....then it's just ridiculous to me.
I can't sing that high...
I am like at LEAST 3 octaves below that in fact...
But I don't even want to sing that high.

I am around C2.
When I exhaust myself I can get to C4 maybe even C5 hardly.

I would suspect this guy singing at around C4-C6 regularly.
If I am not mistaken it is around C8 when he goes totally nuts in the first one there...
Nice for him that he can hit that one...
But he can barely use his voice at that level...and that is not that impressive anymore...

K'' said:
The second one was way better....
but when you need to move the mic to get such an effect on your voice...well....then it's just ridiculous to me.
Etopia said:
That one sound way more natural , and not as hight as the other.
But when i see how he need to mouve the mic to help him in the cut , i wonder , why not use effect too.
Well the thing is he doesn't move the mic to achieve any kind of sound effect. It's just part of the show where he moves mic away and back really fast so people see there's no playback and he's actually singing it because many people have doubts about this. Originally it's meant to sound like this:
[YOUTUBE]_XYApregsFI[/YOUTUBE]

Well the thing is he doesn't move the mic to achieve any kind of sound effect. It's just part of the show where he moves mic away and back really fast so people see there's no playback and he's actually singing it because many people have doubts about this. Originally it's meant to sound like this:

Again , that one sound natural and archivable.
Go listen again the first one , and you will see its not all the same thing.
Yes , that guy can sing very hight stuff (like castra) , still , i guess the first clip is cheated while other seems "normal"...

isnt this guy the worst dancer ever? ive seen better moves at the old folks homes lol.. damn... and this guy sells millions?? lol I sense a new career path for me lol

Back