Danimals Taxback Event

Team was Ex, Kalis, Sambo, Pepe, and Tika. I'll check with the others too see if anyone grabbed a ss of it, as I didn't get the coords in pic. Sorry bout that

yes please do because according to the rules there must be the coordinates in it as well...to include the time stamp. Once you can get that then we will be able to process this global :)

As for the others goose or myself will update the standings soon! I'm working until Sunday so I won't have a chance to until then. Keep the globals coming and we will update them ASAP!

~Danimal

Should be able to update leaderboards later today :)

Bump it up :yay:

Thanks goose, because ill be at work till sunday...

~Danimal

#6. Allophyl Provider 80 PED

#6. Allophyl Provider 80 PED

Very nice one clipper! Hopefully ill be able to update the leaderboards when I get off work. I know I'm a bit behind and I apologize for that... hopefully goose can update everything before I get home. :)
~Danimal

Lucky #7. Allophyl Old 78 PED

Cheers Danimal. :thumbup:

Loot's starting to flow :cool:

Wow don't stop now you're on a mad roll! I hope you've gotten the iron mission too from the broker for these burgers :) now you can do Argo and allo at my la hehe I'm not sure if i get taxes from natural spawns though; but I will still honor my event rules :)

~Danimal

Ah, Danimal's Ranch, pretty as a picture! :)

#8. Exarosaur Stalker 51 PED

Why hunt anywhere else? :D

Keep it up guys! I've just updated the standings. There were a few issues that I have to address though and here they are:

EX you're screen shot is not compliant with the rules therefore I can not accept the entry.

Clipper one of your globals the allo for 80peds I could not find on entropiatracker even though you clearly have a screen shot coords and time stamp on the screen shot I was unable to verify it. You are still in first though but if you would like to dispute this I'm all ears :)

Buster2008 I'm afraid the globals are only going to be counted for hunting mobs not mining at this time. However, future events will include or be limited to mining :)

I hope this clarifies things fellas good luck and happy hunting!

~Danimal

Updated again! :) Congratulations Buster seems like you're going at them hard lol

~Danimal

#9. Argonaut Gatherer 80 PED

Clipper one of your globals the allo for 80peds I could not find on entropiatracker even though you clearly have a screen shot coords and time stamp on the screen shot I was unable to verify it. You are still in first though but if you would like to dispute this I'm all ears :)

Yup, my thread entry #94 claims an allo glob. ET data has now been updated to verify it ;)

This show ain't over yet, every point counts! :yup:

Alrightee ill check it out tonight when I'm home and fix the points :)

~Danimal

Updated current standings! Check out the my post to see where you stand! Good luck and happy hunting :)

~Danimal

Yup, my thread entry #94 claims an allo glob. ET data has now been updated to verify it ;)

This show ain't over yet, every point counts! :yup:

Edited your post and added the points accordingly buster :)

~Danimal

I will be able to update the posts tonight.

Small global but with a nice surprise :D

Grats Buster, ur doing great! Going to be a close finish, i reckon ;)

Scraped a couple more:

#10. Argonaut Gatherer 52 PED

#11. Allophyl Mature 51 PED

Weird, allo global in another LA! :scratch2: Can we score points with globals from anywhere on Calypso, Danimal? :eyecrazy:

Thx for the 1st thing you thought was that i was cheating!:mad:
The global was taken on OLA11, i saw that and was already reported as Danimal knows!:wise:
OLA02 is an atrox land, not an allo one!

Just to let you know there are Allo on OLA02 as well.

I was thinking the same as Clipper. the tag on your global is for OLA02. but the pic show you on OLA11.

Just to let you know there are Allo on OLA02 as well.

I was thinking the same as Clipper. the tag on your global is for OLA02. but the pic show you on OLA11.

Didn't knew about allos on OLA02.
But is impossible that that allo came from OLA02. I was there for about 1 hour killing all the ones that respawned, and noone passed by, bringing that one.
And as you can see from this one:

taken right after the global, i really was at OLA11!

Back