Danimals Taxback Event

Yes, I have contacted MindArc and will await their reply on this matter as I know it is a bug right now. There are a natural spawn of allo in the SE of the land area. Hopefully ill get this issue resolved soon.

~Danimal

Updated to this point, let me know if anything is messed up :)

~Danimal

#12. Allophyl Mature 75 PED

Congrats clipper! :) I've updated the standings again :p

Gonna be interesting to see who wins this one for the month! :D

~Danimal

Keep at it guys! You've still got two days left in the FEB event!! :)

I will be paying out to the winners after the event time at my LA @ 00:00 on tuesday the first of March at which time my March event will be starting :)

Hope to see you guys there!!

~Danimal

OP leaderboards updated =)

Last 2 days guys!! :D

#13. Argonaut Guardian 67 PED

#14. Argonaut Hunter 71 PED

105 Argo......Yippie....

Tippin'

The last pic i posted was cut, here is an uncut one:

And some more globals on a good run:

Wow seems as though you're all getting more globals with the new spawn rates. Do you guys like the new spawns or should I change it back? Will be updating tonight. :)

~Danimal

Yes, its better. You dont have to run almost half the radar to get a mob :D

Updated the standings again! See where you stand at now! Only a few more hours to go. I will be at my land area near the fertilizing station to pay out to the winners please come to collect at or around 00:00 MA time. During that time my March event will begin as well! Hope to see you guys all out there again :)

Any suggestions for the next event (April) are welcomed.

~Danimal

I still have a 236peds global to post, but can only post it tomorrow.

The event has ended! Congratulations to everyone :) I have seen your global on entropia tracker but unfortunately I can't accept it. I am currently online and paying out to the winners! I have one person paid already rhagnar.

Hope to see you guys in March :)

~Danimal

Payments:

1st Place Single

1st Place Team

~Danimal

I will be online again tomorrow around 00:00 MA time if you can't make it to collect your prize please PM me and we can work something out. I'm going to be traveling for my job here all of March and won't be able to get online again till end of March around (28th) please try to meet up with me tonight or tomorrow. I can always pay you in April as well but I am sure that you wouldn't want to wait that long!

Edit: I'll be online all night tonight as well, please PM me on here to meet up! Will be getting off in 3hrs

~Danimal

the last one from yesterday

1st place Team received the prize. (Aga Arya Team Hunt)

Thanks Danimal

Weeeee....Free makover!
:D

What's actually included in that BTW?

(Slim Fast shakes?)

Tippin'

Weeeee....Free makover!
:D

What's actually included in that BTW?

(Slim Fast shakes?)

Tippin'

You can do ONE free hair job weither it be coloring or styling or beard etc... or you can do one free body job weither it be height, weight etc.... but only ONE job will be paid for the rest will be charged :)

~Danimal

2nd Place Winner buster2008 (300 PEDs):

Payed out to Blastoise due to the sole reason that we could not meet each other in game at the specific times.

~Danimal

3rd Place Winner:
Archie Clipper Moonsail

january_3rd_place_100peds.jpg

We had to pay Clipper so late because he was finally able to meet up with me to collect his prize! Congratulations to the winners for January. This event is now completed including payments.

~Danimal

Back