Deactivate Passive Effect on pet - not working

• Thread starter Deleted member 46968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46968

Managed to bring one Silver Kanin to lvl8 and unlock 'Pet Focus - Increase Generation' passive effect.

Was using this passive effect, activating or deactivating this one I observed a misbehavior.

While activating this passive effect works really nice and easy, there seems to be a problem with deactivating this passive effect.

At first I was thinking I forgot to deactivate this one before log-out. But when I was log-in again the passive effect was still active.

Was doing this exercise several times and seems passive effect is not getting Deactivated.
Does any of you have same experience? Is it normal?

And more important is the pet consuming more energy because of this?

Managed to bring one Silver Kanin to lvl8 and unlock 'Pet Focus - Increase Generation' passive effect.

Was using this passive effect, activating or deactivating this one I observed a misbehavior.

While activating this passive effect works really nice and easy, there seems to be a problem with deactivating this passive effect.

At first I was thinking I forgot to deactivate this one before log-out. But when I was log-in again the passive effect was still active.

Was doing this exercise several times and seems passive effect is not getting Deactivated.
Does any of you have same experience? Is it normal?

And more important is the pet consuming more energy because of this?

Not sure if it's normal or not but as long as the pet isn't spawned it shouldn't be consuming energy (assuming it works like the rest of the pet). When spawned you might be getting the extra cost, but should at least be also getting the increase in focus generation which can make it worth it in terms of training the pet economically, so not great, but it should at least make your training more economical.

Totality aware of extra cost when activating this passive effect and it's the desired behavior as I want to train it faster. Only I expect to Deactivate this passive effect when I want to.

In fact if I Deactivate it is seems it's Deactivated. And then if I log-out and then log-in again, spawn the pet the passive effect is activated by himself, which I do not like. Need to Deactivate this one manually once more.

I like to be in control of the passive effect and not having it activated by himself. Good at least is not consuming extra energy while is not spawned or while I'm not online.

Totality aware of extra cost when activating this passive effect and it's the desired behavior as I want to train it faster. Only I expect to Deactivate this passive effect when I want to.

In fact if I Deactivate it is seems it's Deactivated. And then if I log-out and then log-in again, spawn the pet the passive effect is activated by himself, which I do not like. Need to Deactivate this one manually once more.

I like to be in control of the passive effect and not having it activated by himself. Good at least is not consuming extra energy while is not spawned or while I'm not online.

Sounds like a bug with logging out. Are you logging out with the pet spawned?

Either way I'd report it to support, but mention if the pet is spawned when you're logged out or not. Given the problems they had with pets getting stuck spawned when people logged out it might be related.

Nope.
Deactivate passive effect and then Dismiss pet and only after that log-out.

It seems Deactivating a passive effect works well if I stay in-game.
The problem appear once I log-out and relog and spawn the pet seems Passive effect it's self activated.

What if I have multiple passive effects unlocked, which one will be self activated then? :eyecrazy:

Back