Decent small Atrax spawn?

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Since the owners of both the Atrax LA's that i know of decided to keep the high maturities, i'm a bit at a loss for a decent small Atrax spawn to do the missions.

Did the first 100 sw of Camp Caravan, but they're really few and far apart, mixed with Cornundacaudas.
Tried the spawn between Eurus and Twin Peaks, but even though they're not that far apart, Trax are a minority between the annoying chickens.

Is there any other place i'm missing?

Help? Please?

read the latest thread on Atrax Beach. Einstein is letting the maturity go down, and that process has already started, but it takes the system a while to use up the resources that he already had in the fertilizer station.

Thanks for answering Mastermesh.

I've been there a few times, but Guardian - Dominants are a bit higher up than what i was hoping for, since i planned to combine them with some melee skilling. Was mostly looking for a stopgap, till the maturity there falls to more managable numbers :)

I've been there a few times, but Guardian - Dominants are a bit higher up than what i was hoping for, since i planned to combine them with some melee skilling. Was mostly looking for a stopgap, till the maturity there falls to more managable numbers :)

Heya,
What maturity are you looking for? Maybe i can manually push the maturity a little lower on my LA ;D

I know most mission grinders prefer the lowest maturity possible...

Which melee skilling? TT enblades are probably possible now if you have 5b plates and a gun for tagging them since the density is a bit high for most melee in the main parts of the spawns, or was last time I was there.

I do agree, a bit lower maturity and density might help.... but it really depends on if you are using something like a sword or a powerfist, or something else I think.

FYI - one of the main reasons I like living in Omegaton is because the beach is so close. Someday when I get enough funds to do some major depositing, I'll likely repair my embra c1 and head down there.

;)

Which melee skilling? TT enblades are probably possible now if you have 5b plates and a gun for tagging them since the density is a bit high for most melee in the main parts of the spawns, or was last time I was there.

I do agree, a bit lower maturity and density might help.... but it really depends on if you are using something like a sword or a powerfist, or something else I think.

FYI - one of the main reasons I like living in Omegaton is because the beach is so close. Someday when I get enough funds to do some major depositing, I'll likely repair my embra c1 and head down there.

;)

If you need to use 5b plates, a tt weapon is likely a horrible choice to solo hunt with...

If you need to use 5b plates, a tt weapon is likely a horrible choice to solo hunt with...

My thoughts exactly :)

Well, unless you REALLY want to help MA with their financial situation and i already think they're taking more than their fair share off my returns :D

Since the owners of both the Atrax LA's that i know of decided to keep the high maturities, i'm a bit at a loss for a decent small Atrax spawn to do the missions.

Did the first 100 sw of Camp Caravan, but they're really few and far apart, mixed with Cornundacaudas.
Tried the spawn between Eurus and Twin Peaks, but even though they're not that far apart, Trax are a minority between the annoying chickens.

Is there any other place i'm missing?

Help? Please?
Z's Little farm has 'em pretty much solo...An occasional Fungoid hoppin' around....

But....A small spawn. Maybe that changed, it been awhile as I am on a ped spending "strike". :D

Tippin'

Z's Little farm has 'em pretty much solo...An occasional Fungoid hoppin' around....

But....A small spawn. Maybe that changed, it been awhile as I am on a ped spending "strike". :D

Tippin'

Unfortunately it hasn't. Went to give it a try, but the spawn was worse than the one SW of Caravan. I don't mind paying tax when the spawn is good, but not if i have to drive from one to the other...

atrax

unless something has changed in the past week there are less spawn at Z's than Camp Caravan.I'm looking too and will post if I find any while waiting on Atrax Beach to lower.

Bummer...Atrax one of the Mobs that I like to do when I feel like being "uber"...Can't do much higher than that, if at all yet.
:p

But yea, don't wanna have to hunt finding 'em, just wanna hunt 'em sometimes.

I'll check back to see if you two (or anyone) posts a good low mat spawn.

Tippin'

If I remember right, there used to be a very decent spawn south of Minopolis. I remembered cause of the purple uneven ground it used to have when I went hunting atrax. No idea what has happened to that spawn, probably MA moved it. But I was hunting atrax young at the TP Ahh... The Estophyls, since now both are a mission, seemed logical. Not sure atm if I will do both missions there though.

Unfortunately it hasn't. Went to give it a try, but the spawn was worse than the one SW of Caravan. I don't mind paying tax when the spawn is good, but not if i have to drive from one to the other...

Z's little farm has been unfertilized for at least 6 months I think.

Bump...

anyone find a good spawn of young-old yet?

Spawn maturity on Atrax Beach is really going down now, barely any guardians left ;D

Last edited:
Found a decent spawn of Atrax youngs S of Camp Caravan (along w/ cornas for two missions).

Not "packed" but you don't have to walk far have to hunt 'em down in small packs.

Tippin'

Back