Decoys/sweating - VU 7.2

Kalashi

Old Alpha
Society
**ON LEAVE**
Kalashi Kaiu Damask
Couple of changes -

1. Trapped mobs not only become invincible but you can no longer sweat them! :eek:

Prices of sweat will sky rocket!

BYE BYE Mindforce economy :rolleyes:

MA fixed this with the drop of nexus increased...now Sweat prices will soar!

Also, how many ppl will quit because they can no longer sweat? loadssss

:rofl:

2. Decoys - Try decoys everyone its fun now!

As soon as you attack a mob it hits you back! no more decoying ;)

Armor, fap and rifle will rise in price me thinks

good luck all :tongue2:

Noobs actually have either use team work (one runner, rest sweats) or find vet players skilling evade now.

Sad thing is that it might be too much for 90% of noobs :rolleyes:

But on other hand, those who can adapt will always benefit from difficulties.

Essi said:
But on other hand, those who can adapt will always benefit from difficulties.

This is very true.
Trapping was anyway a bug and there exsist no easy money in game.
If avatars that only are created to sweat disepears, I don't think it is bad for PE.

About decoys, I hope and think it is a bug and will be fixed. Decoys should act like a person which the mob attack. Therefore decoy should work as they did before. Maybe Marco can answer us on this one about decoys?

/Kjetil :cool:

Er u mean the mob runs at you as soon as you start blasting at it? What's so wierd about that? Sure it was easier when they stood there chomping at the decoy but not very realistic. On the other had i won't be affected by this since i always run as far away from the mob as i can and by then the decoy is gone and it starts running at me again or it just stands there. So it's no big deal for me. :dunce:

Kjetil said:
This is very true.
Trapping was anyway a bug and there exsist no easy money in game.
If avatars that only are created to sweat disepears, I don't think it is bad for PE.

About decoys, I hope and think it is a bug and will be fixed. Decoys should act like a person which the mob attack. Therefore decoy should work as they did before. Maybe Marco can answer us on this one about decoys?

/Kjetil :cool:

I have filed support....but i dont think is a bug :eek:

i hope its a bug :mad: otherwise how are you supposed to take on a mob with massive health or damage?????

wanda said:
i hope its a bug :mad: otherwise how are you supposed to take on a mob with massive health or damage?????

Er...armor and fap? :laugh:

if it is not a bug, MA can pull the decoy off the tt they don't serve anymore has anything.

Last edited:
Kalashi said:
Couple of changes -

1. Trapped mobs not only become invincible but you can no longer sweat them! :eek:

Prices of sweat will sky rocket!

BYE BYE Mindforce economy :rolleyes:

MA fixed this with the drop of nexus increased...now Sweat prices will soar!

Also, how many ppl will quit because they can no longer sweat? loadssss

2. Decoys - Try decoys everyone its fun now!

As soon as you attack a mob it hits you back! no more decoying ;)

Armor, fap and rifle will rise in price me thinks

good luck all :tongue2:

This has got to be the worst example of a mob mentality thread I have seen on this forum to date. Doomsaying threads like this are pointless and toxic.

As for 1) they insreased the sweat per pull 2) are you sure it is not a bug? Have you reported it through the proper channels yet?

And might I add, it is a little early to start judging anything.

Now, where is my lock button??? DOH!!!

DD
:evilking:

I agree with Essi and others here...
I never viewed trapped sweating as a positive thing for newbs.... what were they learning about PE in trap sweating? that traps are ok :eek: The the game is easy :laugh: that the game is free and cheap :rofl:

So- sry to all the newbs... but if you want to sweat you'll be working your little behinds off for it now... and gaining some nice skills in the process which will help them later on ;)

As for mindforce... this is the big question yes. I suspect MA will do something to control the price.... perhaps now ppl will be gaining more bottles of sweat each time? :confused:

Svetlana said:
perhaps now ppl will be gaining more bottles of sweat each time? :confused:

They do, as announced by MA...thus a pointless toxic thread.

DD

As for the decoys.... if you look at real life hunting (which some of PE hunting is based on), if you set a decoy for an animal, you hide and be silent so it don't know your there. But if you stand up and shoot at it, it will leave or charge (depending on what animal your hunting here). So why does it have to be differnet in PE? The decoys purpose i think is to get away from the mob not to plant one and unload your gun on to it... why would it be called a decoy then? That what skills, armor and fap where made for... so now we will have to be resonnable and hunt stuff we can take, not big ass mobs that eat us with one chomp :vampire:

Anyways i've never used decoys since i already followed that rule for myself.

That my 2 pecs.

Greetz :)

ElbryanWolf said:
As for the decoys.... if you look at real life hunting (which some of PE hunting is based on), if you set a decoy for an animal, you hide and be silent so it don't know your there. But if you stand up and shoot at it, it will leave or charge (depending on what animal your hunting here). So why does it have to be differnet in PE? The decoys purpose i think is to get away from the mob not to plant one and unload your gun on to it... why would it be called a decoy then? That what skills, armor and fap where made for... so now we will have to be resonnable and hunt stuff we can take, not big ass mobs that eat us with one chomp :vampire:

Anyways i've never used decoys since i already followed that rule for myself.

That my 2 pecs.

Greetz :)

yes but pe is not the real life.
In real life on what animal can u find money and item ?
In real life u can health u when u hunt ? no maybe ma can be suppress the possibility to health during the combats

If is not a bug why MA change again the rule without inform participant ...

I agree with Elbryan. Will ppl have to get used to the new decoy system? Yes. Are some ppl going to be upset? Yes.

In the end, however, a decoy is just meant for decoying an animal so that you have a little more running time. It doesn't stop that. It simply stops that animal from chomping away at the decoy while you shoot at it.

So- decoys still are quite useful Dreicc as a means of running away from a mob and buying yourself some time... but once you start shooting it ought to try to get you ;)

Personally not using decoy is not a big problem (i can hunt 90% of the mob whitout them) but I think about the new player or even the middle for that it is going to be even harder and limited (for the choice of mob hunt).
If it is not a bug I find distressing that MA doesn't inform the players of this modification gender who make the game even more difficult and for certain more expensive. And now it's sur it's impossible to kill an araneatrox stalker :rolleyes:

Dreicc said:
And now it's sur it's impossible to kill an araneatrox stalker :rolleyes:

Ah? I thought that's what newbs were good for? ;)

As i've stated before. The Decoys now work exactly as i've always used them. Decoy, run as far away as possible(by then the decoy is gone) and then start blasting at the mob again, decoy it when it comes nearer and repeat. I mean, c'mon! How hard is it? :dunce:
Use those long range weapons! That's what they are here for. :p

By the way, the more intelligent mobs(like neconu) that are kinda hard to decoy sometimes did just what every mob does now. If you started blasting at it it forgot about the decoy and started running at you.

silverbane said:
By the way, the more intelligent mobs(like neconu) that are kinda hard to decoy sometimes did just what every mob does now. If you started blasting at it it forgot about the decoy and started running at you.

Maybe they havent changed functioning at all but just rebalanced it?

Maybe now only really stupid mobs will stay after decoy even when shot? Or maybe its now more dependant on decoying skills or something :)

silverbane said:
Er u mean the mob runs at you as soon as you start blasting at it? What's so wierd about that? Sure it was easier when they stood there chomping at the decoy but not very realistic. On the other had i won't be affected by this since i always run as far away from the mob as i can and by then the decoy is gone and it starts running at me again or it just stands there. So it's no big deal for me. :dunce:

:sniper: :newbie:

---------

As for all the real life comparisoning in this game when it comes to hunting..
In real life mobs would probably die if you shoot it once, at least not start running towards you wounded as it may be :wise:

---------

Erm, All in all:
To many stupid thoughts here

Devil Doll said:
This has got to be the worst example of a mob mentality thread I have seen on this forum to date. Doomsaying threads like this are pointless and toxic.

As for 1) they insreased the sweat per pull 2) are you sure it is not a bug? Have you reported it through the proper channels yet?

And might I add, it is a little early to start judging anything.

Now, where is my lock button??? DOH!!!

DD

You call my posts Doomsaying? :rolleyes:

1. So what if they increased the sweat per pull? Sweating the large amounts required to support the community simply isnt viable anymore.

2. As i said, its been reported...and its NOT a bug.

Please actually have some insight into the game before flaming my posts in future.

thanks.

It has Been tested...

Its NOT based on skill....and it doesnt seem to vary enough with any noticable change from MOB to MOB.

So now as DREICC pointed out, the UBER mob will be pretty much unkillable.

No traps for them anymore, and no decoys = OUCH

This doesnt come down to being life like etc etc i was simply pointing out how MA have once again changed a system without informing anyone.

Remember though ppl's PE is DYNAMIC :rofl:

Kalashi said:

No traps for them anymore, and no decoys = OUCH

Hmm, that leads to that even high skilled hunters need to team up now and then to be able to bring those big mobs down. It might be a good thing? Anyhow, it just strengthen importance of a good fap and in the end make the imbalance in the fap field even worse. Balancing work is hell defined.

Kalashi said:

without decoy a mob as the araneatrox stalker is impossible to kill even with a big team of uber player ! And i'm sur of that if araneatrox is kill a bug is use ....

Dreicc said:
without decoy a mob as the araneatrox stalker is impossible to kill even with a big team of uber player ! And i'm sur of that if araneatrox is kill a bug is use ....

Maybe if a whole soc splits in 2-3teams I think its possible. Just spread out alittle and use long range guns like Camo/ML + Dante :dunce:

I see two reasons for hunting and killing spiders.
1. for the fun and thrill of taking on such a tough mob and beating it.
2. for the chance of some good loot.

The way the decoy works now it is pointless to use teamwork, or at the least it will take much, much more ammo/decoys. Spiders have such a massive amount of HP - it took 3 of us (urban stalker/ML35/Maddox IV :laugh: ) quite a while to bring one down.

Dont forget that the more people involved in a team means less loot all round and in the 3-4 days I enjoyed hunting them in a team we got sod all off them anyway - I actually got more loot from a gibnib than one of the spiders.

As they work now a decoy has more purpose as a tool to flee from something - not hunt it.

Knuckles said:
Maybe if a whole soc splits in 2-3teams I think its possible. Just spread out alittle and use long range guns like Camo/ML + Dante :dunce:

12 players...

The team receives loot = fap5 worth 4 ped and 10peds

Doubtful ppl will hunt unless loot has changed also on this VU :)

But....

Jor in Chronicle ? :boxer:

Enough HP? :dunno:

Kalashi said:
But....

Jor in Chronicle ? :boxer:

Enough HP? :dunno:

Everyone with decent hp+chronicle+mod.fap can tank them. But I doubt the loot would be better than the decay on chronicle

Knuckles said:
Everyone with decent hp+chronicle+mod.fap can tank them. But I doubt the loot would be better than the decay on chronicle

You sure? :confused:

I Thought the stalkers were 'InstaDeathPWNmobs' even with High HP and Chron?

Don't they hit twice real fast for like 1.2k Dmg? :laugh:

Knuckles said:

don't know the exact dmg with chronicle but i think around 200. a mod health @ 160 for tank a mob u can resist at least 2 hits
200*2 - 160 = 240

Yes if u have 240+ HP it's maybe possible to tank stalker with chronicle and mod fap ...

Back