Decoys

Aveena

Dominant
Society
+Heathens+
I wonder if someone can tell me a little about decoys and how they work. Been thinking about using some to hunt bigger mobs.

:girl:

drop a decoy and the mob (if your lucky) will be attracted by the decoy while you run away, you cannot shoot the mob while its decoyed or it will start chasing you again

I used to use decoys alot when the you were able to shoot at it while it was decoyed (I killed a Spider about 2months after joining pe solo with just ml35+a few decoys)

Hey there, I was wondering if one decoy would work for multiple mobs, so say if you were being chased by 5 or 6 atrox and you dropped a decoy would they all go to it?

Thnx Elroy :)

kygon said:
drop a decoy and the mob (if your lucky) will be attracted by the decoy while you run away, you cannot shoot the mob while its decoyed or it will start chasing you again

I used to use decoys alot when the you were able to shoot at it while it was decoyed (I killed a Spider about 2months after joining pe solo with just ml35+a few decoys)

Thanx for your explenation :) So, now the decoys is more used to get distance between you and the mob, since you can't shoot at it while it's decoyed

Aveena said:
Thanx for your explenation :) So, now the decoys is more used to get distance between you and the mob, since you can't shoot at it while it's decoyed

yup if you cant take many hits from a mob you could drop a decoy run to full range of you gun and start again

Aveena said:

Well they could be really useful

Shoot-shoot-fap-shoot-fap-die :mad:
Shoot-shoot-fap-shoot-decoy-fap-fap-shoot-kill :cool:

Back