Deed bug back !

Mr Claude

Guardian
Society
PROJECT-ASYLUM CORP.
Clau Mr Claude CCM
deedbug.jpg

Yep ! It's back , I thought a few VU's ago when they got rid of it , it wouldn't come again but it seems once again it surfaced .

What I wanted to share was the fact that I actually found a way around it , as most know this bug doesn't allow you to mine your claim , even though you have the deed in your inventory . Before , if you reloged it didn't work to extract it , it still said the same annoying msg , but now I found out that you gotta relog outside the claims radar , I went about 250m away from it in the E, once I did that, it let me extract my claim again .
Better than loosing the claim I guess :silly2: Just loosing some time :wise:

Mr Claude said:

What I wanted to share was the fact that I actually found a way around it , as most know this bug doesn't allow you to mine your claim , even though you have the deed in your inventory . Before , if you reloged it didn't work to extract it , it still said the same annoying msg , but now I found out that you gotta relog outside the claims radar , I went about 250m away from it in the E, once I did that, it let me extract my claim again .
Better than loosing the claim I guess :silly2: Just loosing some time :wise:[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much for sharing this solutions :D
I hope it'll work in every situation.

Too bad the bug is back btw :silly2:

Back