Question: Depoing Issues

Imperator

Young
Society
Chaos Theoy Exploration
Dante Imperator Kesel
I recently got my tax refund back and decided to depo a few days ago which went smoothly but today when I tried again everything went fine except I didnt get my ped and it didn't show up on transaction history nor bank history, contacted support but no response yet, and stupidly tried again to the same issue no history except a $1 withdrawal/advance from mindark, is anyone else having this issue or do I just have bad luck.

Support should reimburse you your money. Just wait for them to reply.

Aye that they should although considering the consequences with depoing errors one would think a reply would have been given in less than 24 hours, which sadly hasnt happened not even a sorry were looking into the issue.

Im in the same boat. I was able to add my credit card and set for deposit. It initially appeared successful but nothing in transaction history and a $1 charge on my credit card, not the amount I chose to convert to ped. I guess I will be contacting support soon..

Good Luck with support its been over 48 hours and still no response.

Turns out this was not a MindArk issue in my case. Visa flagged the charge and I could make no further purchases to my credit card until I called my bank and verified that I attempted the purchase to MindArk.com. I was then able to deposit after taking care of this.

Awesome, just checked my history again the $1 dollar charge was removed its weird I depoed earlier in the week with no issue what so ever maybe it was the amount that got it flagged.

Update finally got the depo in apparently my bank had reduced the allowed maximum amount of overseas purchases without telling me but now since I know the limit it went through.

Last edited:
Back