Deposit problems

Impact,

After reading your post today I immediately instructed our accounts department to investigate this case.

As you brought this to the forum I will answer here also, although a message has already been sent via your Entropia account.

After a full investigation of your payment history and the 220 usd deposited, we can see no trace of any double payment or cancelled payment, we suggest you contact your own creditcard provider or Bank for a full explanation. If you require any information from us to supply to your Bank please request this through the support section on entropiauniverse.com

We apologise that your deposit has somehow caused your CC company or Bank to make this mistake but unfortunately it is out of our hands.

I hope this information helps.

David

I can not answer support questions here on the forums, but I thought I could make an exception in this case.

David, it's great that you were able to respond to this thread. Clearly you read this forum. Considering how many threads of rumour and concern there is about the game at the moment can you please make a thread addressing all the issues the playerbase has. This will do two things. One it will be great public relations and two it will put to rest all the rumours and give the playerbase confidence in MindArk. I look forward to your thread.

Cheers
Bjorn

Dude, you might want to think about having one credit card for EU and one for real life. The EU one will have a limit and can't function once maxed and it protects you from difficult life situations.

If I can't afford to depo, I simply sell ingame stuff. If that fails I sweat and do other things that dont require much Ped.

Or not bother about cc payments, but use vouchers instead, like Ukash and Paysafecard and such. Brings another layer of security (as you have to go out to a shop and buy them if you don't use the CC).

Similar things have happened to me on here a couple of times, apparently sorry is the only compensation you will get from MA! A very sick feeling hangs over me every time i deposit into this mess, until alot of things change i have no interest anymore in this game, the whole principal sucks.

I agree, I never liked my principal either, he wasn't like Skinner in any way. But that has little to do with the principles of the game.

David, it's great that you were able to respond to this thread. Clearly you read this forum. Considering how many threads of rumour and concern there is about the game at the moment can you please make a thread addressing all the issues the playerbase has. This will do two things. One it will be great public relations and two it will put to rest all the rumours and give the playerbase confidence in MindArk. I look forward to your thread.

Cheers
Bjorn

The thing is Bjorn the majority of depositors have no problems. I have never had a problem of double payments with CC deposit in 7 years myself. Occasionally we hear about something going wrong, and it could well be the CC provider, or third party provider, or security checks on cards that causes those issues.

Some years ago I had delays with card deposits, due to the additional password security required by my credit card. Although this was a generic issue using cards across the internet at the time and MA sorted this out pretty quick with their providors.

I would say it is save for people to deposit, and any problems really are quite rare. It really is worth speaking with your bank if people experience problems, they do correct errors if they're at fault.

I wish the originally OP success with sorting out the problem.

Rick

The thing is Bjorn the majority of depositors have no problems. I have never had a problem of double payments with CC deposit in 7 years myself. Occasionally we hear about something going wrong, and it could well be the CC provider, or third party provider, or security checks on cards that causes those issues.

Some years ago I had delays with card deposits, due to the additional password security required by my credit card. Although this was a generic issue using cards across the internet at the time and MA sorted this out pretty quick with their providors.

I would say it is save for people to deposit, and any problems really are quite rare. It really is worth speaking with your bank if people experience problems, they do correct errors if they're at fault.

I wish the originally OP success with sorting out the problem.

Rick

i agree 6years of deposits here, not a single problem.

Back