Deposit Service

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
For some reason or another there are people having difficulty depositing because of issues with the payment system. I am not encountering those issues. If you are wishing to deposit and are unable to I may be able to be of some assistance.

If you wish to make a deposit or purchase and are unable to, I will do so on your behalf. I have already filed a support case with mindark to make sure this was okay and I was not breaking the rules by doing this.
History for support case 405009:

2021-06-30 02:49 You wrote:

Recently there has been an issue with google chrome and visa cards etc and my friend can not deposit. Is it against the rules for my friend to give me money and for me to deposit and give him the ped since he is having technical issues?2021-06-30 10:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xan,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is not against the rules to do so. However, if your friend wishes to withdraw in the future, he will be asked about why he received the PED. Just keep that in mind.

Kind regards,
June - Entropia Universe Support2021-07-01 01:04 You wrote:

Will that cause a problem when withdrawing?2021-07-01 07:14 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xan,

Thank you for the reply.

It will not cause a problem, since it is not against the rules.

Kind regards,
June - Entropia Universe Support2021-07-04 15:20 You wrote:

Okay why kind of questions will they be asked so we can be prepared and avoid any hang-ups? I don't want there to be issues or get anyone in trouble2021-07-05 10:36 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xan,

Thank you for the reply.

You friend will be asked why he received PED for no apparent value in return. That's all we can tell you for now but every account is checked when a withdrawal is being processed.

Kind regards,
June - Entropia Universe Support
I included the support case number if anyone would like to verify. You can direct minddark to this thread. THERE ARE NO FEES FOR THIS SERVICE.

This is how the process would work. You contact me on discord (Xanato Kaso#5509), in-game, or here on PCF in PM. Tell me the amount you wish to deposit. I have a $5000 credit card with $0 balance at my disposal.

You transfer cash to me via Zelle, Chime, or Facebook debit-to-debit, instant transfers. Turn around time of ped in your pocket is around 15 minutes.

I then go on the webstore and purchase the ped for you. (If you wish to buy strongbox keys, that is an option but there is a fee associated with that as I have to cycle the ped, please see my thread HERE for more information on the cost of my box opening service.

Once the cash is received I will make the purchase and trade you the ped.

All transactions are completely transparent and I encourage you to post that you are using my service and receiving your ped as agreed. I do not expect this to be huge, I know it requires a lot of trust. I have worked hard building my rental and investment fund and for the past year while those services have been active and for the last few years while my box opening service has been active, I have had nothing but positive reviews and happy customers.

I have no issue doing multiple small transactions if you are uncomfortable with large ones.

Why am I doing this? To help other players, and hopefully improve my reputation as an honorable, honest, trustworthy player that honors his agreements and keeps his word.

Lastly, I have done this with other players in the past, so If you wish for references I can provide them, I will not however post their names in public as I have not asked their permission to do so, but I do have permission to list them as referrals to potential clients. I have deposited thousands of dollars on behalf of dollars. It does not benefit me to scam or to steal. I just want to help. So please, if you do not like my service and wish to speak your mind please take it up with me in private and not in public.

Thank you and have a good day.
P.S. (To the Mods, I did not know whether to put this in Deposits and withdrawals or services, since this fits both categories, I went with services, since I am offering a service.

We are not having deposit issues. We are having webshop purchase issues. Unfortunately you can not transfer keys to open boxes or this would be a great service at the moment. I was not aware of people currently having trouble depositing ped into the game, but I would not be surprised if that is a problem as well. As far as you opening my boxes for me ? Where is the fun in that ? Also, some of the good pills are not even tradeable. This makes no sense to me.

We are not having deposit issues. We are having webshop purchase issues. Unfortunately you can not transfer keys to open boxes or this would be a great service at the moment. I was not aware of people currently having trouble depositing ped into the game, but I would not be surprised if that is a problem as well. As far as you opening my boxes for me ? Where is the fun in that ? Also, some of the good pills are not even tradeable. This makes no sense to me.
Well actually i cannot use the webshop or deposit , but I am not interested in this service.

Just setting the record straight.

While a nice idea, and I'm sure you aren't trying to scam people, this is a very touchy business to get into. Many people may assume the worst and put you in a negative light.

Few more benefIts you didnt listed :
1. You dont have to wait 60 days for funds to appear in you account after withdrawing (bypassing checks from mind ark).

2. You save the little 100 ped withdrawal fee (1%)

there may be other benefits may leave them aside .

And you refering to the ticket you didnt mention you starting a service to help the community in the ticket . There is difference in doing that once for a friend and doing regular deposit for other if u refer them to this thread and post the reply here will give some transparecy :)

1. You dont have to wait 60 days for funds to appear in you account after withdrawing (bypassing checks from mind ark).

And you refering to the ticket you didnt mention you starting a service to help the community in the ticket . There is difference in doing that once for a friend and doing regular deposit for other if u refer them to this thread and post the reply here will give some transparecy
I missed the part where he said he did withdrawals ?

MikeH is making an indirect statement.. if i have 1m ped in game and you transfer me 100.000 usd i deliver MY 1m ped, keep the deposit fee taxes and have immediate liquidity
this is an extreme example and i am not in any way piointing to Xanato that is running a respectable renting service for mayhem hunters.

While a nice idea, and I'm sure you aren't trying to scam people, this is a very touchy business to get into. Many people may assume the worst and put you in a negative light.
Thank you Katie. I am not trying to scam people, simple make it possible to play the game if they are unable to. I know it is touchy, but so are all of my other services like rentals. It requires trust and respect and I have worked very hard to build a good reputation, and as stated in the OP, that is what I hope to gain by helping people in this manner.

And you refering to the ticket you didnt mention you starting a service to help the community in the ticket . There is difference in doing that once for a friend and doing regular deposit for other if u refer them to this thread and post the reply here will give some transparecy :)
I don't withdraw, this is not a way to avoid withdrawing. This is a one way transaction, ped going into the game. And for the sake of transparency I do get a better credit rating by using my credit card and paying it off with these transactions. But then I also have to deal with the IRS(I am a US Citizen) and deal with taxes. Also I am legally disabled, and on disability income. I am not legally allowed to retain over $2000 in assets by the end of the month, otherwise the government can deduct it from my disability check or not give me one at all.

And while yes I am advertising this as a service, I am not charging for it or profiting off the person I am offering the service to. I specifically mentioned that in the OP so that I do not get in trouble with mindark.
MikeH is making an indirect statement.. if i have 1m ped in game and you transfer me 100.000 usd i deliver MY 1m ped, keep the deposit fee taxes and have immediate liquidity
this is an extreme example and i am not in any way piointing to Xanato that is running a respectable renting service for mayhem hunters.
That is theoretically possible to do that, and while it is not technically against the rules, just highly discouraged because of scams and the like, (unless they updated the TOS since I last read it, and yes I have read the whole thing multiple times) I would not do it because of the aforementioned issue of losing my disability income.
And thank you for the compliment on my rental service. I appreciate it.

I saw a problem. Players having an issue getting money into the game to play due to technical difficulties. I am sure Mindark does not like this any more than the players, probably more so. I thought I would offer a solution. To make sure it was not against the rules, I asked Mindark, and posted their reply here so that anyone interested can do so safely knowing they are not breaking rules.

The only real issue is trust. If you send me that $100, are you going to get your ped in game or not. Simple answer, yes. I made this public on purpose, for accountability. I fully expect people to post whether or not they sent me money and got their ped in game. By making this post I made it so I stand to gain nothing by trying to steal from people or circumvent rules, it would cost more because it would ruin my reputation, and potentially get my account locked.

Back