desperately searching danage enhancers

soundboy

Alpha
Society
cK
soundboy soundboy soundboy
hi there,

i've been camping cp grinding away at the aurli and kreltin missions and until recently have had a nice supply of said enhancers from your booth. unfortuanately for me earlier in the week stocks have disappeared and so far have not been replenished. are you planning on putting some more for sale soon or do i need to either tp down or pay the auction transport fee? not sure which is the cheapest option of those two scenarios.

thanks.

its dammmmmage enhancers

and you are probably better off paying the transport fee for its 1ped+23% of the tt of the item/stack

hi there,

i've been camping cp grinding away at the aurli and kreltin missions and until recently have had a nice supply of said enhancers from your booth. unfortuanately for me earlier in the week stocks have disappeared and so far have not been replenished. are you planning on putting some more for sale soon or do i need to either tp down or pay the auction transport fee? not sure which is the cheapest option of those two scenarios.

thanks.

output amps, (which aurlis in D1 drop) have gone up a lot in price, so it's been hard to keep crafting more and keep stocked. will restock once I get another batch of those. So hopefully can get them stocked. One problem is if price is too low, 1 person will buy out the booth, and if too high noone buys, so to find the price in the middle whiel markets changing a lot is difficult.

But will try my best to keep stocked, but yes also can get them from auction, transport fee isn't to bad on that at least.

ya good point. Will try to keep them stocked up for everyone!
:cool:

Back