Diaper Wearing Gamer Shuts Down Tournament

JackFree

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Jakob JackFree Freelancer
Something funny I picked up surfing...

Diaper Wearing [game removed] Gamer Shuts Down Tournament

Fort Collins C.O.(FP)-Saturday a large underground video game tournament featuring the popular [game name removed] came to a surprising end.

Among the sixty plus competitors was a very determined team of young adults and one teenager who were equipped with disposable adult diapers. Security for the rented warehouse was forced to remove one of the players after others complained of the “septic tank like smell” coming from a nearby 16 year old gamer.

The team had the intention of only using the diapers for “an emergency trip” but after the 16 year old had consumed five cans of a caffeine loaded drink called a Spike Shooter he claimed he just couldn’t hold “it”. And “it” being the worst kind or it. Being the dedicated gamer he was he just tried to ignore his accident.

Nearby competitors felt it hard to overlook his slip up and asked him to be removed. After being removed from the tournament her proceeded to call local law enforcement and complain about his ejection not realizing he had attended an illegal paid gathering.

Upon arrival officers dispersed the tournament and issued fines. No arrests were made.

Link to article.

Cheers :beerchug:

Luckily i still had the diapers from my last long EU session on or i would have pissed my pants when i was reading that :laugh:

Well that goes to show the stupidity of some people that he calls the Cops at an illegal event that he was at.

I wonder if he ended up with another 6 bells beated out of him for ratting the rest out, after he had already dropped one himself.

I will let you fill in the blanks in the above statement. Don't want to get in trouble for bad words :laugh: :laugh:

muuuum, bathroom!
me likes cartman. :laugh:

btw, why have you removed the game name if its a xbox game? :scratch2:

"Hello, Police? I want to report me being kicked out for shitting myself..."

How do you go about explaining this?

muuuum, bathroom!
me likes cartman. :laugh:

btw, why have you removed the game name if its a xbox game? :scratch2:

Just to be on the safe side :) Besides its all there if you follow the link.

cheers :beerchug:

Back