didn't pre gold players get a free apartment?

BRT

Dominant
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Bart BRT Bortorz
just remembered that a long time ago they promised some players to get a free apartment for beeing some of the first players in pe :)

i don't think i'm one of them but you never know...

Yes supposedly that's been the deal... not certain if it's written or otherwise as I came just a month after gold :girl:

Sveta- wonders how many of the 3k apartments will go to beta players, or if MA has already designated separate ones for them :)

Yes BRT, they did promise us a free apartment.
As I'm playing PE since 4.0, I will check on my old character to see whether the promise has been honored by MindArk :D

I recall MA recently confirming that the apartments would be given, but they're for CoT players, not pregold. There are few if any CoT players left I think.

true. it was not Pre-gold, many many many players played then and still do. But CoT players are few and far between - its these guys getting the apartments to add to their shadow and imk2's :rolleyes:

The free apartments were for Beta players, not COT players.

I was a COT player :(

Beta Player Here :cool:

So be interesting to see if I get a free apartment.

marco posted on EP that promised apartments will be handed out to those players :D

il said:
marco posted on EP that promised apartments will be handed out to those players :D

Did he say anything about if these will be taken from the 3k apartments or if there still will be 3k for the rest of us?

Im a noob but I still want a apartment dammit :(

marco on ep:

Marco|MindArk said:
revelry said:
What happened to those apartments for beta players promised by MA?

Those will be distributed in VU 7.2 as well.

not sure if those will come out of the 3000k but the fact that they said there would be 3k for sale would make me think that they might have there own besides the 3k mabey there own special beta players building that be kewl for them.

it sure would

Like a special block for beta-players... on amathera? full pvp? Guess who's not going anywhere near there! :D

Just wondering, anyone might give me the date to be a Beta player... i've been around for more than 2 years and don't remeber if i started with the end of VU4 or start of VU5....

Greetz

ElbryanWolf said:
Just wondering, anyone might give me the date to be a Beta player... i've been around for more than 2 years and don't remeber if i started with the end of VU4 or start of VU5....

Greetz

I started VU 3.9, and that was COT.

Beta was VU 3.6/3.7/3.8 or something.

AAAhhhh , so no free appartment for me i guess :(
Thx for the info MB very appreciated.

Greetz

ahhh more building to climb :D

i'll have to message mindark and find the date my avatar was created.. im guessing vu4.1.. it wouldnt matter anyway if its 3.6/7/8/9 = beta

BTW Sorry for my mistake i thought it was COT - Beta - Pregold. ;)

Aio said:
i'll have to message mindark and find the date my avatar was created..

Been there, tried that:

Dirk's support case said:
Hello,

Would it be possible for you to tell me the date my account was opened please?

I'd like to know the 'birthday' of my avatar!

Thanks.

MA Response said:
Hi,

Sorry, we cannot provide such information.

Regards

Oh well :(

2004-12-07 Einstein:
Hey,
I would really like to now when I created this account, all my logs got deleted by a format, so I can't check myself.
Huge thx in advance

Einstein

2004-12-08 MindArk Support:
Hi,

Your account was created on 2003-11-03.

Regards
I guess I deposited more than you :silly2: :laugh:

Serious now, I think i read somewhere on EP a while ago that they can't check accounts dates made before 21-10-03 or something like that.
Can't find the exact quote anymore tho, sry :(

Edit: Found it:
Norticus said:
I don't remember my bithday either, so I made a supportcase about it:

Support said:
The logs from before october 2003 are on a backup storage.

At the moment we cannot give you an exact day when you started to use PE, however it was before 2003-10-15 .
Found it here.

Last edited:
I think there was a big reshuffle of the database after the reset as well when it came to accounts. Hope they remember whose a Beta Player ;)

I found my old Beta CD the other day, says on it Project Entropia COmmercial Trial, copyright 2001. Think I created my avatar in February 2002 sometime.

so, what are the dates for beta and CoT?

Beta 1 started in March 2001, September 2001 beta 2 came with 550 more players and somewhere around Feb 2002 beta 3 started. Commercial Open Trial began May 2002, people who started playing before May 2002 are beta players and were promised an apartment.

Last edited:
Beta players hav ehad apartments before.

I cannot actually find any email from Mindark older than March 2002 because I used my work email to sign up and don't work there any more but I did find a couple of interesting bits of paper.

1) The original agreement from Mindark.
2) A printout of the commands to move, bring up the HUDs etc...........ON WHICH I HAD SCRIBBLED THE CO-ORDINATES OF MY APARTMENT :eek:

I thought my memory was faulty when I remembered originally starting in an apartment that I had to teleport into from the ground floor but it seems I was correct.

Back