Question: Diff maturity diff loots?

linzhizun

Provider
So I'm just wondering, while browsing through mob info on the wiki. I noticed it says that certain items only drop from higher maturity versions of the mob as stated in the loot section (bosses not included).
So is it true that smaller maturities of certain mobs just have less loot variety? And as far as drops go, how accurate would you say the wiki is?

It’s only as accurate as the last person that chose to update it, but it’s accurate enough for most mobs. Loot tables are the most important thing that determines profitability so there is a good incentive for players to not update it for others to capitalise on. Note that loot tables can get adjusted with new VU’s too.

To answer your question directly, yes, different maturities can have different loots. Higher maturities may often drop higher Tier/socket components and higher value oils but it’s not the case for every mob.

It’s only as accurate as the last person that chose to update it, but it’s accurate enough for most mobs. Loot tables are the most important thing that determines profitability so there is a good incentive for players to not update it for others to capitalise on. Note that loot tables can get adjusted with new VU’s too.

To answer your question directly, yes, different maturities can have different loots. Higher maturities may often drop higher Tier/socket components and higher value oils but it’s not the case for every mob.
I wish players were more honest lol but thanks for letting me know, I was farming for components on small mobs that just never seemed to drop

So me and soc m8s just had this talk the wiki can be edited by any one of us (as far as i know) so you have to take the info there with a grain of salt there has been multiple instances I have looted items from mobs and said item is not on the loot table for the mob for any maturity or have hunted a mob that says "common" for the drop and Ill never see it drop. Ill admit like I said ive looted items that wernt on the table I didnt go edit the table not for any type of profit but more along the lines of being to lazy to bother lol

This one should be rather obvious.
For certain drops you will need to have enough l00t events which generate the necessary PED amounts to make it possible. You can get these from higher maturities more easily because of the killing cost involved, it is more likely. ESIs cannot be under 10 PED TT-value e.g., you will not get one below that. On the other hand low maturities do have privileged l00t... no Blazars from Exa Stalkers, same goes for beginner gear like low TT uL Pixie armor parts, small L stuff like Rubio guns and B001 amps and so on (which does make sense, ofc).

This one should be rather obvious.
For certain drops you will need to have enough l00t events which generate the necessary PED amounts to make it possible. You can get these from higher maturities more easily because of the killing cost involved, it is more likely. ESIs cannot be under 10 PED TT-value e.g., you will not get one below that. On the other hand low maturities do have privileged l00t... no Blazars from Exa Stalkers, same goes for beginner gear like low TT uL Pixie armor parts, small L stuff like Rubio guns and B001 amps and so on (which does make sense, ofc).
Well what I really meant was loot between the same mob like let's say Warriors gen 01 vs Warrior Elites, would they drop the same loots or is there a separate table for the elites?

Some mob maturities don't have the same loot tables as other maturities. This is not the case for every mob, but a significant amount have different items at different maturities.

So I'm just wondering, while browsing through mob info on the wiki. I noticed it says that certain items only drop from higher maturity versions of the mob as stated in the loot section (bosses not included).
So is it true that smaller maturities of certain mobs just have less loot variety? And as far as drops go, how accurate would you say the wiki is?
140 lvl aug m91 dropped off spider young, also longtooth young dropped some camo bgh's last migration, drop rates might differ, loot tables dont?
When hunting smalles mat, you have best odds of getting a big multiplyer as you get more rolls, and smaller cost = less it eats for big hofs per kill, its weird there are no drop table studies, might be good idea to make one, like marximex weak - soldier vs bigger marcimex and see how many tier comps per 1k you get on avg, maybe hunt like week of small, and week of bigger ones.

Back