News: Disturbance notice regarding Payment provider Utrust

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to technical issues regarding the Utrust service we are currently unable to take deposits using this payment method.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause participants using this Payment provider, we will post an update as soon as the issue is resolved.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

Given what is happening. This isn't bad news. So i'd keep it down..

Well at least it worked for about 3 days.
Ah, but did it? Did anybody actually use it? I see the word trust again. Is it just me, or are positively named things the ones with the biggest problems these days? Still, thanks at least for the regular updates on this Bertha ...

Ah, but did it? Did anybody actually use it? I see the word trust again. Is it just me, or are positively named things the ones with the biggest problems these days? Still, thanks at least for the regular updates on this Bertha ...
I used it, was able to make 2 deposits before it went down again.
Guessing MA is not interested in small weekly deposits. lol

I use it to deposit Bitcoin, it’s my preferred way of “cashing out” crypto.

This is an issue with uttust, not with ma or a choice by ma…
MA is using the utrust service, if the service goes down, it's MA's responsibility to resolve it asap. There's no point in me blaming Utrust on a forum that's dedicated for EU.

Card deposit stopped working for me like 6 months ago (some international transaction policy change in my country), so utrust was literally the last option. Thus, I stand by my previous statement.

This is an issue with uttust, not with ma or a choice by ma…
Actually it looks like its an issue with MA this time.

uTrust had an interface upgrade (makes sense for any progressing business to upgrade their systems)

MA has yet to account for this change, however on uTrust side everything is working perfectly (I viewed my transaction going through the blockchain and ended up in Kraken exchange after a few transfer between wallets).

I find your lack of faith in Utrust disturbing.

Great news we have a new payment processor!.....nvm....Bad news the service is no longer working!

Yes there are a LOT of regulations country to country that make depositing a pain or not possible....but there is also a lot Mindark has done to really screw this up.

Back