News: Disturbance notice regarding VU 17.22.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to issues in Version Update 17.22.3 we will temporarily take the servers offline as we investigating the problems relating to Halloween Mayhem/TWEN missions and loot along with other Partner content.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause as we are working to resolve the issue.

Additional Support News will be posted as soon as we have further information on expected downtime.

Originally Posted Here

• Vegetation has been optimised for better performance.
As expected, some of the AI have turned off the TWEN tokens. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I want my fucking money back !

I was quite surprised when I looted the blue cloak on stage 17 and then being kicked out when about to finish rank 18 🤷

We apologize... Looks so easy to say. :cautious::(:censored:

I hear Consul Tiberius Calderon made a FIA about his position and IF HE has been replaced by AI also..

MAAIFIA don panicked and threw a switch.

I smell happy hour.

Anyone care to share the discord where happy hours get announced.

You know who you are.. I can see you're viewing this thread

servers are up

Yesterday during my stream the back spikes required 3 cosmetic tokens.. today nothing is NONE left and they all cost 1 token...
Also rewards are now put into my division instead of letting me pick?
Can someone please explain

there will be one they just dont want to say it until last moment so you can hunt more now thinking you wont be able to finish the mission

Yesterday during my stream the back spikes required 3 cosmetic tokens.. today nothing is NONE left and they all cost 1 token...
Also rewards are now put into my division instead of letting me pick?
Can someone please explain
i know that they rolled back the update yesterday as it had issues, maybe that is the rollback effect?

Sorry for taking some time to respond, but yes, there will be an extension. More information will come in a support news sometime today.
hey no worries we get you guys are busy tuning that ai

Back