fix divine proteron spawn

• fix it

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • fix it

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • fix it

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Have to admit, it was prett exciting to be at Proteron spawn this morning, got my blood punpin a bit. But I definitely see the problem, for people who have work or different timezone, it's near impossible. I was maybe 1min late to log in after server restart, was super lucky and got the kill on first try but there were probably 5-6 people there, just got lucky with lots of DPS and some decent tactics :laugh:
No to paid spawn, but maybe a kill threshold or something, kill 50hogglos to spawn Proteron or whatever. For lower lvl players it's impossible to get the chip i guess

kill 50hogglos to spawn Proteron or whatever.

That would work. It's funny on Ark there are several Divine Kalmadon up at once. I killed the Divine on every other planet instantly and been waiting for what 2 years now to kill the Divine Prot. Either have it spawn from mobs killed or just have it on a 15 min timer. Its not complicated. This is a failure in design and massive mess up from MA to have it be this way for so long. It just drives players away from the game.

That would work. It's funny on Ark there are several Divine Kalmadon up at once. I killed the Divine on every other planet instantly and been waiting for what 2 years now to kill the Divine Prot. Either have it spawn from mobs killed or just have it on a 15 min timer. Its not complicated. This is a failure in design and massive mess up from MA to have it be this way for so long. It just drives players away from the game.
Well I killed all other Divine like 5 days ago, Proteron on first try, 2yrs is mainly just slacking tbh :laugh: sure it could possibly take a few months if unlucky but years

2yrs is mainly just slacking tbh :laugh:

It really isn't. Sorry I can't be on when server restarts because MA won't fix the spawn. Sorry I can't waste time (which isn't fun) endlessly for a spawn 24 hours a day after that. This is an MA problem and it hurts the game and makes me not want to deposit. Period. Waiting to play the game while logged in isn't good design. Fix it!

The only people slacking is MA and they should actually try to address these long existing issues. It's like they just want to drive away what little players they have left. That is the message they are sending. We can just play other games.

Last edited:
dont fix spawn. theres a pretty good reason they're so hard to get

imagine the crash in divine chip prices once everyone starts getting their chips left & right? mindark wont "fix" something that will cause a crash in prices of a very convoluted item

dont fix spawn. theres a pretty good reason they're so hard to get

The reason they are hard to get is because of bad design and not fixing an obvious problem. It's not supposed to be hard. 😩

something that will cause a crash in prices of a very convoluted item

This is idiotic at best stance to take. Failure to fix missions that are supposed to be completed hurts player participation, activity and money into the game. If they can't fix the mission just remove it from the game so MA doesn't look incompetent. There are correct and incorrect ways to have design. This atm is obviously broken, everyone knows it's broken. So just fix it.

Stop trying to use weird justifications to fixing exploited spawns and bugs in this game. It's bad all around for MA and the players. Players against fixing exploiting and bugs likely are the ones doing it.

Last edited:
This has been a bit of an issue for a while.

Also recently I've observed the fact some players are dragging away the shared Maffoids at Dustkeep Valley wave spawn, effectively making it impossible to initiate it.

While I agree to keep the spawn rare to keep the chip with reasonable MU, I don't agree with someone extorting others for 20%~ of the price for one.

Making the mission non-repeatable would demotivate the worst offenders, imo. Wherever you create an opportunity, there are opportunists who will also seek to maximize their own bottom line by trying to keep others away. This is actually easy to foresee at the design stage, if one is willing to consider that angle in the first place.

Have to admit, it was prett exciting to be at Proteron spawn this morning, got my blood punpin a bit. But I definitely see the problem, for people who have work or different timezone, it's near impossible. I was maybe 1min late to log in after server restart, was super lucky and got the kill on first try but there were probably 5-6 people there, just got lucky with lots of DPS and some decent tactics :laugh:
No to paid spawn, but maybe a kill threshold or something, kill 50hogglos to spawn Proteron or whatever. For lower lvl players it's impossible to get the chip i guess
Exactly I agree with Nik, a little bit of pvp action early in the morning and you have to get some friends to help you btw obviously.. Why discuss this at all it's obviously working as it is intended. Take a day off work bro or buy chip in auction house.

Last edited:
Also recently I've observed the fact some players are dragging away the shared Maffoids at Dustkeep Valley wave spawn, effectively making it impossible to initiate it.

Just to mention it again. Relocating mobs or hiding mobs is a bannable offense as per MA. It's gameplay sabotage. No one should be doing this in ANY area of the game for their own personal benefit or to harm others.

The reason they are hard to get is because of bad design and not fixing an obvious problem. It's not supposed to be hard. 😩

This is idiotic at best stance to take. Failure to fix missions that are supposed to be completed hurts player participation, activity and money into the game. If they can't fix the mission just remove it from the game so MA doesn't look incompetent. There are correct and incorrect ways to have design. This atm is obviously broken, everyone knows it's broken. So just fix it.

Stop trying to use weird justifications to fixing exploited spawns and bugs in this game. It's bad all around for MA and the players. Players against fixing exploiting and bugs likely are the ones doing it.

its not idiotic. your "fix" would make those chip crash in price plain and simple. the design may not work for you, but it doesnt mean its broken

its not supposed to be hard? excuse me what? a chip that literally prevents you from dying should be both costly and hard to get, both of which it is now

how about all those players that did manage to do it? all exploiters or cheaters? i think they deserved their chip

if MA only wanted you to pay for divine chip, it would be in the web shop. they want you to work for it and its working really well, years in you still havent earned yours, some people get theirs in a couple days. work harder on it and you might just get it.

i fully agree with you that exploiting bugs is bad, or extorting players for the mob location; yes its all bad. but the spawn being ultra rare? thats 100% working as intended and will most likely never be changed. wouldnt be too too hard to "force" the mob to stay inside a said radius, and make it walk back to center if it leaves that radius or becomes unreachable

Back