DNA Genetics guides

Cuey

Old
Paul Cuey Darkmane
Hiya, i was wondering if there were any guides or tips on how to go about doing some of them dna's that can be made..i mean i really am not ashamed to say i dont know where i would start to make a dna of a mob.. so if anybody could link to a guide or tell how its done then it would be appreciated .. thanks :)

Cuey said:
Hiya, i was wondering if there were any guides or tips on how to go about doing some of them dna's that can be made..i mean i really am not ashamed to say i dont know where i would start to make a dna of a mob.. so if anybody could link to a guide or tell how its done then it would be appreciated .. thanks :)

Here it is.

PE Wiki DNA Charts

Also Einstein made a post about it on Entropia pioneers and explained how it's done.

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27407&highlight=dna

looking for something ? PE Wiki is great :)

thanks guys

Thanks for the help guys :)

Wow Pe-nerd, you beat Minder to it.. that deserves +rep haha... that guy's usually FAST when it comes to linking to his wonderful creation :)

Noggin said:
Wow Pe-nerd, you beat Minder to it.. that deserves +rep haha... that guy's usually FAST when it comes to linking to his wonderful creation :)
Hehe, why would I do that when all the other people can do it for me? ;)

Looks like there needs to be an update on the DNA recepies. Anyone have the knowledge?

Thank you. :) But the content needs an update too.

Back