Do We Miss Magam?

Do you want Magam to hurry back ingame and miss him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MAGAM - Most annoying guy around Monipolis? ... or did I get it wrong again :scratch2: never manage to solve one of these.

Miss my dose of crazy riddles ... come back asap Magam :wise:

I always thought that Magam was a Palindrome but when I tried to rotate it 180 degrees it wasnt.
Magam tricked me again?

I always thought that Magam was a Palindrome but when I tried to rotate it 180 degrees it wasnt.
Magam tricked me again?

Yeah same happened to me its mystical, maybe we messed something up :scratch2:. Also flipping it upside down didnt make any difference (well the G is other way round).

who is to teach us if Magam is not available :confused:

I miss daily riddle time with Magam

:) me too. Miss him in general lol.

I don't know what he is up to now (do we ever?) But I just wish him well. Sure I'd like him around, but if he is taking care of some RL stuff or something along those lines, then I'm all for him shifting focus. Balance is always good.

I have to say though - I think he's great. I loved this thread, because I had no idea how influential he is - although I could tell something was up. Yea I always just see him random places, never seems to be in a vehicle or with armor on. He tells me gratz or positive things at random times. I defiantly enjoy his company in game!
Also: one of the first times I met him, he was sweating molisk at Atami's. He was telling someone he was on a goal to get some insane amount of sweat, and he would just die and revive over and over. I thought - this guy is crazy! (in a good way heheh)
Here is a pic I took then, and I'm glad I did.

I still have like 4 riddles or anagrams written down that I am still trying to figure out. Only 3 guesses :(

And as England said, thats all true. He even stopped me from rage quitting a time or two. If you give him fruits or dungs, you will hof.

The first time he talked to me, I was like "wow, what is this guy??" But he was so nice, and then I talked to some Old-timers that told me about how he would get killed at the rig all day long, and never got mad, he would just slow-walk back (looking for dung) and say funny things.

Some of his weird goals would take like 175 years to complete, but he doesnt care, he just keeps chugging along :)

Last edited:
This will be my last post on this thread and I do hope you read it Magam. Anyway I'll keep reading because I'm happy to see people talking about the king of riddles :)

Anyway Magam, as one said earlier, you are the ear to my lost soul. I always liked talking to you and I don't know if you realize why I removed you yet. But I think you do, and even so I'd like to talk about whats been happening with you. Mostly because I need someone to help and listen.

Entropia is my home now I suppose. I really have decided id like to stay here, and there is nobody else in the world Id rather talk to than my friend Magam. One time you told me that we always have someone to help us find our way in the world. At the time I told myself that I felt I needed to go alone. That wasn't true, maybe I needed to for the time but you were right (as always). From the beginning of time, each person has had someone to help them, and listen to them.

Sometimes I do not understand your antics and I still don't understand many to be honest.

You also once told me that we would maybe meet again and that would be when we'd talk again. But I just don't know Magam, now more than ever I need someone who will help guide me. So lost as always, yet its somewhat comforting and I feel more in my place now. I don't know if I am supposed to find my way alone, or meet someone else, but Magam, I cant help but want to talk to you again. Sad, I come back to see you gone, for reasons I will likely never know.

Well I hope you come back soon Magam, and I hope to see you again.

Lastnight

He was in game last night

Last edited:
Magam wearing his crown.

Rick

entropialowtier.jpg

Heres a pic of an item i found, probably with the lowest tiers ingame lol.

Ended up selling it to Magam :p

Come back Magam my mate......I miss you in game.

its only way I can inform magam

Im about to become general

Last edited:
Magam gave me and JJ a ride to the new moon this evening, but soon after we revived server went down, and still not up..

Magam is one of the embodiments of Lootius, the loot is bad because he's wandering in some other dimensions.

If he brought a mobtrain to you, there definitely was an ATH among those mobs!

I don't recall him being a member of the church of lootius?

Probably so. Im mainly referring to the few rude people who posted. Even so I dont get why everyone posted no... trying to troll or something? Not sure how anyone can dislike Magam...

So you make a thread asking people to vote yes or no, then you rage because some said and voted no? What was the point of this thread if you ask a question and don't like the answers or response.

So you make a thread asking people to vote yes or no, then you rage because some said and voted no? What was the point of this thread if you ask a question and don't like the answers or response.

First off Im certain most no voters dont know him. Second I wasnt raging. Don't understand why people post just to hate on eachother. Good luck ingame newbie.

If you had any iidea of who Magam is you wouldn't have posted this.

Keep riding your high horse and smart-talking other players, it will get you very far in this game.

PS: i posted that like 3-4 months ago, you are a little late. Ohh waiiitt, you didn't have an account when I posted lol.

Most Definatly Yes..

log in once in awhile to try to catch him on been very busy myself also. got worried when was told had not been seen for along time so flew out to ship. couldn't see it though i had to be on top of it station either. had to go logged off then back on when i got back and revived on ship so that is where i will be for now :) to me was best mentor ever and will not hit the graduation button until he has returned. well long first post.

Back