Do you found more Natural Stones & Fruits in new EU?

Do you found more Natural Stones, Fruits and dung?

• Total voters

Arthurs

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Arthur arthur ART
I dont know how you guys but in this new EU I got more and more Natural Stones, Fruits and dong. Every time I go hunt I found samething...
Just wanted to know if I am just lucky or you all have the same?

Reactions: Wed
For me it is usually fruit and dung lately :silly2:

I think alot of this stuff just spawns all over.

Kosmos

Finding more fruit then normal, nothing else though. Maybe in preperation for reintroduction of taming.

Yeah i´ve found more now as in the old version..

but most of that was on cnd so actually i´ve found something there if there was no claim :wtg:

I found fruit yesterday and stones last night. No Idea where to find Dong unless you are interested in dating Boorum.

I'm finding as much than before (none) because I'm always running with my eyes closed.

Once I found papplon's. Only because I tripped over to them.

My finds are up. :)

Stone finds and fruit finds were about equal in the first few weeks after fruits and stones were reintroduced.

Atm I find about twice as much fruit as I find stones.

Btw, had yesterday unbelievably five finds of Common Dung. :scratch2:

No Idea where to find Dong unless you are interested in dating Boorum.

And no Boorum––nor parts of it––in sight... :silly2:

(I believe you were referring to Uncommon Dong...)

Last edited:
It really goes in waves for me, have always been like that. some days i have several finds, and then it can go weeks before i find anything again. But i must admit im pretty well known in my soc for always finding fruits and dung :wtg:

I was just walking for 10 minits to chek if any will found but :mad: :laugh:

Poll says Yes prity much. I am guessing it can be true. :yay:

+rep to you all thx

I think you must be very lucky. I have only found one drop of fruit since VU10 was introduced despite playing 1-2 hours every day. Previously I was finding one or two lots of fruit or stones every week without even looking very much.

Fruit, dung, stones and Out Of Ordinary finds spawn diffrently for every avatar and some avatars gets it more than others. Some even every day or every run.

Il believe this to be true until someone on Mindark proves me wrong....:laugh:

Now I found out while I found more dong more natural stones and staf. Thats becouse wen I run I found them so I dont need anymore to wallk to found staf. :yay:

Hrm, Im having a hard time finding Dong, I think Fefs and Borum been missing for a few weeeks now

Exosaurs have a lot of dong around. I guess its becouse they eat grass all the time :laugh:

Just started playing so not much to compare with. Anyway I've found 3 fruit, nothing else. No excrements, no stones. I do push Q sometimes to walk around, but those 3 showed up when standing still for random reasons.

yes i have

i have found alot of bombardo fruits and stone and it was always running

Way, way less. I usually only mine on CND, so in VU9, stacks would average ~200 per, with a range of like 100 to 1k. Now, CND stacks are normal. Largest I've found is ~123, with the rest being average ~35.

where are you guys even finding fruit stones and dung what is the most common place to find it and where is cnd

If mining was going terribly bad I used to walk to my next drop to pick up fruits etc but Ive noticed there are barely any for my avatar these days.

Back